Price:£32.64+ Free shipping

on 5 March 2014
Great model, easy to build. Instructions easy to follow would recommend to anyone, five stars. Not much more you can say
on 20 August 2014
Bought for my 6 year old Grandson who assembled it with some help from his father. Probably one of the best Lego kits that he has enjoyed playing with after assembly.
on 15 August 2014
I bought this for my son who has been looking it for a long time and he absolutely loves it.
on 4 March 2014
Not so much a review but a stop frame animation of me building this car!

It took me about half an hour to build but this is only my second Lego Technic build.

on 12 September 2014
Bought this with others for my Grandson's 9th birthday he was over the moon
on 19 November 2014
just what my grandson wanted
on 25 September 2015
Technic legos are great. They don't fall apart easily on contact. This pull back car was fun to build, and is just as fun to reuse the pieces on other projects.
on 9 November 2015
2 hours of complete absorption and quiet - fantastic !
on 15 November 2014
My son loved this! It was also nice that it did something else too!
on 17 August 2014
My grandson's choice of this lego was a perfect one for him.