TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 June 2014
This is one of the newer lego releases out, having done to death the usual sets I decided to pick this up for my son (with his now pretty massive) Lego collection. He has a few Star wars sets but not that much.

The Jedi Interceptor is a fairly straight forward build, quite suited to 5-8/9 year olds or older. What I like about this set is you get R2-D2 (always worth having him) and Anakin Skywalker so two play figures in addition to the Interceptor (he's collecting figures too)

Play wise it's quite good for kids; when it's built up quite a strong construction which will won't fall apart with the younger ones playing with it. You also get two missiles which fire, a cockpit that opens and folding wing flaps. The missiles are spring loaded and have a fair bit of kick behind them (more than you think) so ideal as a play toy for the kids they can set up figures and have a little battle firing the missiles.

Price is very fair, and it's good to see some newer Lego designs coming out. Top notch
33 comments24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2014
My son (9 yrs) loves this and anything star wars! Anakins fighter complete with R2D2? - it doesn't get much better than that!

The kit was only mildly challenging, and my son enjoyed putting it together himself.
It has the usual Lego pictorial instructions, and certainly suitable for the age bracket.
This one is particularly good in the new range because it comes with two main characters. Loads of play value!
on 17 March 2014
Apparently this was one of the best birthday presents ever. She thoroughly loved every second of assembling the Lego Star Wars Jedi Interceptor, R2D2 and Anakin Skywalker that came with it. The laser shooter was also very satisfactory. his is a great addition to any Star Wars enthusiast's collection!
on 17 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my grandson for christmas, and I have been told that he has not stopped playing with it
on 22 July 2015
It's LEGO, not much that can go wrong there in terms of quality. My only objection is that this set is in no way suitable for the average 7 year old. I'm very keen on building LEGO myself and I never have any problems building any of their other sets. Even the larger sets give me no issues. This set however baffled not only my 6,5 year old but myself also. If you're buying this for a 7 year old, make sure they're either very enapt LEGO builders or be sure that you don't mind helping out. Once built it doesn't come apart quickly. There is a little slot where R2D2 can sit in the wing, that's proven a huge hit.
on 23 June 2014
My six years old should be the one writing this review. He was waiting for the interceptor for a long time, and when this day finally came, he was so happy, especially with R2D2!!!!!
on 9 October 2014
Fantastic product, speedy delivery. My son was so happy when it arrived he wouldn't stop jumping around the room - thank you
on 14 June 2014
Fast delivery great product that my 7 year old loves to play with. Love Lego star wars products. Would recommend.
on 27 April 2014
My son loves this. Comes with Anakin and a new version of R2. The ship has spring loaded missile launchers. As ever, Lego seems expensive but it lasts well and gives hours of fun. The cheaper imitators don't go together half as well.
on 13 January 2015
My grandson loved this as he has quite a collection. He is only five but found it quite simple to make. Reasonable size and easy to handle. Typical quality Lego.