on 17 November 2014
My son absolutely loved this birthday present. He has manged to put it all together by himself. It has lots of detail like toilets in the cell blocks etc. he has great fun playing with it. It arrived in a couple of days.
on 8 February 2015
Bought this for my son. He totally loved it. Once we had built the whole thing it was pretty awesome. I recommend it for any Lego fan.
on 9 September 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he is very pleased with it as it was just what he wanted. He is only 4 and needed lots of help building it but is now enjoying playing with it.
on 1 November 2014
Got this for my son's birthday-he spent hours putting it together & was delighted with the result....looks cool next to his other Lego City buildings too.
on 3 January 2016
Another Christmas hit. Pretty simple really, three medium sized lego buildings that combine to make a large police station/office/jail. The set comes with 2 cars, a helicopter and a motorbike and several lego men/women. The windows in the jail section are removable which makes for good jail breaking fun. The back of the buildings are left open for easy access.

This set (when disassembled) completely fills a large lego storage head. We need to get a couple more storage heads to hold all the other lego my son already had.
on 4 September 2015
Our 5 year old grandson loved the police city Lego set. He completed it without any help over two days and has had fun playing with it once complete. Various packs within the set to make up so really good value. Highly recommend this set.
on 13 January 2015
My lego mad 10 year old is trying to save up for this by himself. We have bought it as part of his birthday present and I know he is going to love it. Large set with so much potential, it'll keep him quiet for ages xx
on 17 April 2014
A big hit as usual with my Grandson. He loves Lego and built it during the course of the afternoon.
on 23 April 2014
great product
my son loves it
lots of pieces and although expensive i feel its worth the money and easy to build
on 23 October 2014
fantastic price. I've saved £20 by buying this on Amazon. Good to do some research first. This is a christmas present for my son so yet to give to him