on 29 November 2013
Brilliant product. Love how easy and quick it is to set up. Being a PE teacher these goals will be brilliant when teaching football lessons when you have a class of 30 plus pupils ,it's so easy to create more football pitches when you only have one field to teach on. Being flexible like this means more opportunity for kids to play more sport.
Clear easy guide to setting up, and pretty sturdy to. Have used the smaller goals as well and they are well designed and easy to use.
Great to see a product on the market that's easy to use in a variety of situations to play with real goals,much better than jumpers for goal posts. Perfect for clubs, schools, playing down the park with your mates. Overall very impressed!!!
on 29 October 2014
Great! My three boys under 10 all love it. We've had great use of it. The net has become a bit frayed after 18 months of use, but I think that's more because we were a bit aggressive with the pinions. Will likely by another one soon and will be more careful with it this time around. Turns a trip to the park into a great football experience for the kids :-)
on 22 August 2015
We had a pair of the previous iteration of these goals for our Saturday kick about in the park and after a few years they were beginning to show their age. So we pooled some money together and bought another pair.

The goals arrived next day and upon opening them we've found that they are much improved over the previous versions. Firstly those annoying velcro straps are gone and have been replaced with hooks which are both easier to assemble and seem sturdier. Secondly the entire contents with the net now fit into just the one bag making storage and transportation a lot easier.

I would recommend these to anyone who is sick of using jumpers for goalposts!
on 8 December 2015
This is absolutely great and my son and his mates love it. It literally does set up in 2 minutes (after you've done it the first time) and we had it up on a really windy day recently and it was fine because no part of it really catches the wind. So, highly recommended. I mean don't get me wrong, 'jumpers for goal posts' is part of growing up but this dad really appreciates the luxury of not having to spend so long retrieving the ball after every shot!
on 5 August 2015
I had my doubts about the quality and robustness of this product but I couldn't have been more wrong. The construction is really sturdy and can take full on shots from adults. It is assembled in about 2-3mins, just as described, and packs away into the carry bag neatly. Our kids have had no problems setting it up themselves. A fantastic product and good value for money.
on 24 October 2014
Great goal goes up in minutes yet very sturdy , stands up to my grandsons hotshots with ease !
on 15 December 2014
My son loves this and it is as easy to assemble as it claims to be.
on 25 October 2015
Works well and am very happy with it. I will probably buy something better to anchor it to the ground. The wire stakes it comes with are a bit flimsy, but maybe this is to save weight and make it more transportable. Otherwise no complaints
on 27 October 2015
Excellent product - easy to use, quick to set up and extremely durable. Would recommend this product to anyone thinking of purchasing a mobile goal - by far the best standard currently on the market.
on 30 December 2015
Arrived quickly. Assembled easily & great that they don't have to be a permanent fixture in the garden. Also Loke the idea of being able to take them to away with us.