on 20 November 2013
This cover arrived promptly and was well packaged , I was thrilled with it. However after only a week one of the hearts parted company with the elastic fastening - hence my low rating.
on 20 June 2014
Excellent cover for my I phone, was very surprised how sturdy this case is for the price. The part of the case that the phone actually fits into is a really nice soft but strong plastic that wouldn't crack if you dropped it. It offers full protection for my phone. 2x free screen protectors aswell! Can't be bad to it for that price! You won't be dissapointed with this phone cover!
on 31 August 2014
Very pleased with this cover for my iphone 4. The mint green colour is exactly the same as in the picture. It looks very well made, especially for the price. The phone was a snug fit but I know it's secure and can't fall out. I like that there is a hole for the speaker so when I'm on a call I don't need to have the case open. The case seems strong and sturdy. The only thing that I could see happening is the elastic that keeps the case closed could ware thin after a lot of use but by the time that is likely to happen I'll probably want a new case anyway. If you are in 2 minds about buying this case I would just get it, it's really pretty and well made.
on 4 January 2014
Bought as a gift - fits well, daughter in law loved it.
Sturdy and well made, is very good value for money, only wish I'd ordered one for my phone !
on 20 October 2013
Great case everyone comments on it . I know it will protect my phone cant believe the amount of broken iphone screens there is no need!!!!
on 2 November 2013
I found the product was as described! I love my new case and it has already saved my phone screen a few times!
on 21 February 2014
Solid, stylish and functional. Bought to protect my phone which it does. Really like the magnetic clasps and though I've opened and closed it a hundred or more times it hasn't lost it's firmness. Don't really use the card holder for bank/other cards as it would make it too bulky. However, it's a great place to store car park cards so I'm not hunting through my bag when I need to pay to exit!
on 27 November 2013
Great for the money liked this a lot not over priced also would like more colours on this product .
on 2 July 2014
It is a really wonderful case , very cute.
I can take clear pictures, the case the phone is actually in is really firm and hard.
BUT.... The colour shown on the picture is more lighter than the actual case,
as my case is much darker, it is like a light green but I still love it!!
It is very handy.
on 9 January 2014
I was very pleased to receive this as a Christmas present, after a week the small cherry came of leaving the strand of elastic and when I put my phone down in the light I noticed that there was a strange mark over the oval hole at the top and it wouldn't come off so must have been there all the time.