Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

4.3 out of 5 stars2,666

on 4 March 2015
Screen protectors by their very nature are not very easy to apply without some form of frustration (often major) kicking in. However, of all the screen protectors I've fitted in the last few years of touchscreen device ownership I've found these ones to be the least frustrating of all. In fact, I've fitted them to several friends and family's iPhones because after they've seen how good it looks on mine they've wanted one fitted as well.

Another big plus point I've found with these is that they don't scratch as easily as others, which means they don't look so grubby after a short time. I've had the same one on my phone for over 3 months and there's only a couple of very light scratches where it's probably rubbed against keys or coins in my pocket.

Tip: I peel off the backing, hold the sides, and sort of curve the protector down the centre (long ways). Then I position it down the centre of the phone to align the holes with the home button and the phone speaker, before dropping the edges onto the screen. Occasionally I've had to lift an edge with sticky tape to remove a bit of dust, again with sticky tape.
on 28 February 2015
Very pleased with the product. Application was easy and I had no trouble with airbubbles. The thickness is not a problem at all for me, at the end of the day it's made out of glass and not plastic. Overall, I feel like it is definitely protecting my screen which is the main thing. All round good purchase.
review image
on 10 October 2014
The kind I purchased were the anti-glare matte screen protectors. These are excellent - applies easily with no bubbles (Unlike the cheapo ones you get free with some cases) and it does a great job of protecting the screen against scratches.

However, I just want to warn potential purchasers that the matte variation will NOT be crystal clear like the regular kind, but this is the case with any matte screen protector I have purchased in the past. It creates a film over the screen; however do not let this be the deal breaker for your purchase decision, as you quickly stop noticing the difference as the screen is still clear and readable.

Overall, I would certainly recommend this product to people who despise finger smudges on the screen like I do.
on 30 October 2014
Very pleased with this excellent product for amazing low price of £1.49. Very easy to apply, didn't bother watching the Youtube video or applying in the bathroom! Simply cleaned the screen first, peeled back the screen protector, lined it up from the bottom of the iPhone and after a couple of realignments it was on. Ten more seconds to push out a couple of air bubbles with the supplied anti static cloth and job done!

The most amazing thing about his screen protector is that once it was on i literally could not see it at all! it was almost completely invisible so I had to get my wife to double check it as she's got better eyes than me. Anyway you could just barely see that it was actually on by close examination of the home button and speaker slot at top of phone. For this money you can't go wrong.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2015
Fitting screen protectors correctly seems to be either incredibly easy or incredibly difficult. A lot of it is down to luck - good or bad. If you are VERY lucky, there won't be a single speck of dust trapped. If you're very unlucky, you can spend an hour or more cleaning, removing dust, lining and dropping with bated breath, only for ANOTHER minute speck of micro dust to somehow magically appear out of thin air!

It did actually take me about 6 attempts to place this protector correctly, but perseverance is the key and when I finally managed it, it is absolutely perfect - not a speck in sight.

The feel of this is silky smooth beneath your fingers, and no loss of sensitivity whatsoever. Highly recommended.

Thanks for listening.
on 21 November 2014
This is a great product - and I will explain why.
I have an iPhone 6 which developed a problem so was returned to the apple store for a replacement. Unfortunately I had forked out £30 for a zagg invisibleshield glass screen protector. A great piece of kit that I recommend.
Obviously when the phone was replaced that was no good anymore so as a courtesy Apple (who don't stock zagg) provided me with one of their stocked screen protectors for free.
The Apple Store stocked item was really difficult to apply and to cut a long frustrating story short went in the bin after three attempts to get it on without bubbles.
This item went on easily FIRST TIME and the bubbles could be worked out easily. And if you make a mistake you have six screen protectors so bin it and try again!
The most important thing - people here are moaning that it doesn't cover the whole screen. That is true - there is a 2mm gap around the outside edge but that was also the case with both the Apple Store one and the zagg version. This screen is curved at the edges so the screen protector had to stop before the curvature begins. Makes sense to me if nobody else.
This is a bargain in my opinion - give it a try before forking out on a more expensive option.
At this price it's worth it even If you use them for a practice run before trying to apply a more expensive unit - but mine will be staying put and I've still got five left!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2014
My screen is protected. I feel like I could instigate a duel to the death with it and lose furiously
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2015
I have one of these covers on my iPhone 6+, my wife has one on her iPhone 6, and one of the kids has one on a 5C. Great covers, really really easy to fit, none of those annoying bubbles you get under cheap screen covers. The 5C one goes all the way to the edges, it's near impossible to tell there's a cover on at all. As the iPhone 6 and 6+ have curved edges, you can see where the screen cover stops, but it's no biggie, I forget it's there. The cover really repels finger prints, I'd almost say it's better than the iPhone screen itself! I've been using my cover for nearly 6 months now, and there is not a mark on it at all, no slight scratches or anything, brilliant! I'll only be buying this screen covers whenever I get a new phone, worth every penny!
on 6 February 2015
This is just a great product and a doddle to fit. Simply ensure your screen is dust free and sparkling. Sellotape the bottom edge of of the glass protector to your iphone, fold back and remove the protective covering from the glass protector, fold the protector back over onto your phones' screen, and gently apply pressure from the bottom of your phone and up towards the top, et voila!! One perfect Glass screen applied in a jiffy. The important thing is to make sure your phones screen is completely dirt free, and the protector will fit like a glove.
I had bought two other cheaper glass screen protectors before this, and they were just aweful. However, this Samar product is just so easy, and perfect.
I can recommend this product 100%
on 25 September 2015
Best protector I have ever bought, and I have bought ALOT. People saying it doesn't fit the iPhone 6 correctly are wrong. The screen on these phones and curved and the edges so it obviously isn't going to wrap around the outer screen because it would just peel off.
The screen protector gives ample protection and covers pretty much most of the screen. Don't understand why people are moaning.
Also, it protects extremely well. I have a DEEP scratch from money in my pocket and thought it would go through. But it didn't. The cover stopped it from touching the screen.
They also last ages! I had mine on there for 4 months until I had scratched it too much and decided to change it. Don't look else where, you won't get much better.