4.3 out of 5 stars2,819

on 4 March 2015
Screen protectors by their very nature are not very easy to apply without some form of frustration (often major) kicking in. However, of all the screen protectors I've fitted in the last few years of touchscreen device ownership I've found these ones to be the least frustrating of all. In fact, I've fitted them to several friends and family's iPhones because after they've seen how good it looks on mine they've wanted one fitted as well.

Another big plus point I've found with these is that they don't scratch as easily as others, which means they don't look so grubby after a short time. I've had the same one on my phone for over 3 months and there's only a couple of very light scratches where it's probably rubbed against keys or coins in my pocket.

Tip: I peel off the backing, hold the sides, and sort of curve the protector down the centre (long ways). Then I position it down the centre of the phone to align the holes with the home button and the phone speaker, before dropping the edges onto the screen. Occasionally I've had to lift an edge with sticky tape to remove a bit of dust, again with sticky tape.
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2015
Very pleased with the product. Application was easy and I had no trouble with airbubbles. The thickness is not a problem at all for me, at the end of the day it's made out of glass and not plastic. Overall, I feel like it is definitely protecting my screen which is the main thing. All round good purchase.
review image
0Comment56 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2014
This is a great product - and I will explain why.
I have an iPhone 6 which developed a problem so was returned to the apple store for a replacement. Unfortunately I had forked out £30 for a zagg invisibleshield glass screen protector. A great piece of kit that I recommend.
Obviously when the phone was replaced that was no good anymore so as a courtesy Apple (who don't stock zagg) provided me with one of their stocked screen protectors for free.
The Apple Store stocked item was really difficult to apply and to cut a long frustrating story short went in the bin after three attempts to get it on without bubbles.
This item went on easily FIRST TIME and the bubbles could be worked out easily. And if you make a mistake you have six screen protectors so bin it and try again!
The most important thing - people here are moaning that it doesn't cover the whole screen. That is true - there is a 2mm gap around the outside edge but that was also the case with both the Apple Store one and the zagg version. This screen is curved at the edges so the screen protector had to stop before the curvature begins. Makes sense to me if nobody else.
This is a bargain in my opinion - give it a try before forking out on a more expensive option.
At this price it's worth it even If you use them for a practice run before trying to apply a more expensive unit - but mine will be staying put and I've still got five left!
11 comment38 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2014
My screen is protected. I feel like I could instigate a duel to the death with it and lose furiously
11 comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2014
I love the feel of these glass screen protectors. They feel so much better than the standard film versions, basically to the touch like the iPhone's actual screen. I am on my original glass protector from nearly a year ago. No scratches, no marks.......nothing. The durability puts film protectors to shame. I have a job which is a mixture of office and ground works sites and I am on the phone a lot. The screen has weathered it all and even survived a drop onto Tarmac. Colleagues at work all now buy these as standard following my recommendation. Worth spending a bit more because in reality the long term cost is less - buy once rather than multiple times! Application is 100 times easier than film protectors and it looks better too.
on 27 April 2015
I was torn between this pack of screen protectors for iPhone 6 Plus and a more expensive one that comes with bells and whistles for a "guaranteed" good application.

I went with this one based on price and positive reviews. And I was not disappointed. Each screen protector comes in its own plastic sleeve with a little cleaning cloth. I cleaned the screen carefully and applied the first protector and it went on perfectly, first time, with zero bubbles.

As other reviewers note, this protector stops just short of the edge of the glass screen due to the natural contours of the iPhone 6 screen. Whether it will curl at the edges over time is to be seen. But so far so very good.
on 12 October 2014
Excellent. It covers the screen fine. It's inly meant to cover the dark park that is visible with the phone turned off and it does without a problem. Cheap to buy, but the standard of it is high. Very impressed and saved me £12.99.
on 7 September 2015
Not happy with the product at all it just arrived now and without using it its broken and cracked i want a new one sent as soon as possible. Its not even in its original pack that was showing on the picture
review image
on 19 July 2015
Let me begin by saying, that I didnt find this the easiest of screen protectors to apply, but with a bit of patience and planning, it went on like a dream. These protectors act like a fine layer of glass on top of the iphone screen and can honestly say that it does its job 100%. The screen cleans really easy, does not affect the running of the phone in relation to function use and app use and is 5 star rated because its does exactly what it says on the tin. It is completely child proof too.
I have had mine for 4 months, I have just ordered a second one, after dropping my phone three days ago. When I picked it up, to my horror, I could clearly see cracking. Fearing the worst, I was preparing myself at the very least for a new screen. When I peel back the screen protector, I was so relieved to find that the screen underneath was completely intact and that the cracks had indeed spread across the screen protector.
Dropping and seeing this product work first hand, is an absolute confidence booster, highly recommended, you will not go wrong with this one.
Ive added three pictures to show the protector on the iphone cracked, the protector removed and my iphone screen intact!
review image review image review image
on 3 October 2014
Item arrived after nine days, later than advertised. Item does not fit iPhone6 properly and is designed for an iPhone 5. pathetic.