Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

4.3 out of 5 stars2,047

on 25 November 2013
I was disappointed that the back is frosted, rather than just clear, as it doesn't show the full bright colour of my phone. However, it looks lovely from the front and sides and is an excellent case for the price.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2013
Does what it says. Good quality and looks smart... Would recommend to others, some cases are loose after a while but this is a nice tight fit.
on 19 January 2011
I bought this cover as I felt the 'naked' Kindle was too vulnerable to scratches etc travelling around in my bag. This cover beefs up the Kindle without affecting its use in any way.

The case is a rugged leather, with a soft interior. A magnetic clasp holds the cover closed.

Once open the cover is precisely the size of the Kindle 3. The Kindle is held securely by 4 corner straps, the top two on elastic making removal easy without affecting the grip. The bands do not obscure the display, keypad or any of the buttons.

Once in the cover, the Kindle is fully accessible, though sometimes the locking clasp can be too close to the right side page turn buttons - though it can be straightened it tends to return to its closed shape. Holding the cover is the same as for a normal book - making it somewhat easier for me hold than the Kindle on its own.

The inside left side has a 3/4 size pouch. This may be useful for holding a single sheet of paper or so, but I cannot see any practical use for it. Due to the corner straps holding the Kindle in place, the pouch would not normally touch the screen or the keypad when the cover is closed.

When closed the combined cover and Kindle is only as thick as my thumb, and slightly smaller than A5 size - about the size of a 125 page paperback.

All in all I am quite pleased with the cover. My Kindle is held securely, safe from screen damage while dumped in my bag, and easier to find. Added to that, when I need to remove the cover it comes away easily
11 comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2013
I really didn't expect this case to be all that and a bag of chips, but I am pleasantly surprised to have been wrong.

This case fits the HTC One perfectly and looks good doing it and is easily comparable to an OtterBox case in looks and protection.

The kick stand is useful, but had one time flaw.
When you are using the kick stand, the phone rests on the hard plastic as opposed to the rubber, which on certain surfaces, in this instance a wooden table, the phone will easily slide around.
But that's it.
That's the only negative.

For the money, this HAS to be the best case you can buy for the HTC One.

PLUS this came with two screen protectors.

I cannot recommend this enough.
0Comment28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2013
Fantastic case that is will priced and does completely what I need it to. Recommend this one as if you spend more you're simply wasting cash really.. This does the job and does it well..
on 12 August 2015
Does exactly what it says! Great protection from bumbs and the raised bumber protects the screen to stop it getting smashed. I bought the clear one and have had it for a few months now and haven't even noticed it going slightly murky! A very succesf product for a very good price
on 3 June 2014
Ordered this case after looking at many online. I thought that because of the cheap price that I might get what I paid for.

But this is a bargain!

Apple offer a case of their own for £20+ which looks cheaper than this does with holes on the back.

The black case came and it fits the phone perfectly and it looks really good.

They also throw in two screen protectors and a cloth for the screen.

I would definitely recommend this product for any Iphone 5C users.

I'm tempted to get a couple of other colours in the future for this price.
on 21 October 2013
I bought this because of the reviews being extremely positive. And to be honest i could not be happier. For £1.99 you get a very strong and perfect fitting silicone case, two screen protectors and a screen cloth!!! You really can't beat it! It actually feels stronger than the official apple one thats £25! would defiantly recommend!!!
0Comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2011
Delivery was a bit slower than I had hoped for, but was there within the maximum time promised. The magnetic lock needs to be positioned precisely for it to close, but overall is fine. For this price you cannot expect real leather, but the looks are ok and it does definitively NOT look like plastic (and it has a nice feel to it as well). The inside area contains holders for cards, which in my opinion should be omitted (I doubt that anyone really uses these) to make it slightly more compact. The Kindle 3 + cover have a size which is slightly larger than a regular pocket book - to me it does not feel bulky. The holding straps are good; they keep the Kindle 3 secured. The smell is fine, and I haven't encountered some of the other things people reported like black bits of felt dropping on the screen. What is not so easy is to fold the cover such that it's folded to the back of the Kindle to make the whole thing more compact. It also would have been nice to use the front of the case as a book stander when you use the Kindle in landscape mode. Overall good value for money - I would recommend this cover.
on 19 November 2010
I bought this case as the price compares favourably to the official offering. Whilst it may not be as sleek as Amazon's case, it keeps the Kindle safe and secure.