on 4 April 2014
Bought for my 2yr old niece as she keeps wanting to go on her friends bike.

Great for 1st bike.

Came well packaged & easy to put together. Really good value.

Hopefully she will have hours of fun on it once she has mastered what she needs to do.
on 2 April 2014
grandson already getting used to it already. easy to put together and it is a lot lighter than similar bikes.
on 31 May 2014
Great balance bike, really light weight. My daughter is just getting the hang of balancing but when she does she'll be well away.
on 7 February 2015
Bought for my Son's 2nd Birthday. Took him a few times to realise he had to balance it and not just sit on it, but he loves it now and goes quite fast around the house. Weather needs to be better to test outside. Wheels are solid so won't puncture. Quality is very good and it's very sturdy even though it's light, as my boy is big & boisterous. Well packaged and arrived on time.
on 3 January 2015
A really sturdy little balance bike , though the assembly was a tad difficult -- I thought bits were missing until I realised some parts were already assembled and others were stored on the frame . However , once assembled, it is a great little bike and my granddaughter aged 3 just loves it .
on 21 October 2014
bought as a present for my 2 year old daughter. easy to put together although the wheels do seem a bit wobbly at times...plus for a hi-tensile frame its reasonably light.
overall its a good bike and good value for money
on 16 December 2014
Husband said very easy to build, looks amazing, Xmas present so don't know how well my daughter will get on with it but think she'll be ok size wise might just take some practice to be able to ride it.
on 4 October 2014
Only used it three times before my granddaughter mastered her bigger bike
on 7 September 2015
Great value for money! My grandson's favourite toy ever!!
on 15 June 2015
My Grandaughter loves it and for the price its great.