on 31 October 2013
This is every bit as decadently delightful as I'd hoped: richly creamy and chocolatey without losing the original Bailey's taste--as long as you remember to shake before pouring. We've tried the coffee Bailey's, but found it a disappointment. This is quite a different problem altogether: we usually have a bottle of Bailey's in the fridge, but I think this drink is going to have to be a special treat because it disappears way too fast. Quite addictive!
on 2 December 2015
Ideal for getting nana sozzled without her knowing so that I can turn off bloody Downton. Did you know that at Christmas it's two hours long? TWO HOURS!?
11 comment18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2013
I am not keen on the standard baileys, but this is a very different story. When a free sample dropped through my letterbox I found a new favourite. This has real Belgian chocolate added (6% to be exact). It is thick, rich, chocolaty and oh so delicious. It reminds me of the alcoholic chocolate sauce you get with really good profiteroles. This is best served cold from the fridge. Some people like to add ice, but straight is my favourite. Having said that you could make a very grown up chocolate milkshake with this. Absolutely wonderful.
22 comments25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Bought this for my wife as a treat as she is a real Baileys lover. While she did finish it she ended up mixing it with Original Baileys as she found it too sweet and thick on its own. Won't be buying any more especially at the premium price for a smaller bottle compared with the original.
on 19 May 2015
My girlfriend loved it as a present and now has ordered some for herself. I am personally not a fan of baileys but this plesantly surprised me.

Delivery took 4 days.
on 12 November 2013
This is a rich, thick and creamy drink. It's wonderfully chocolate-y, with a perfect balance between Bailey's and chocolate. I highly recommend this to anyone. It will last ages, as even just sipping on a shot glass amount will satisfy you.
on 5 September 2014
Beware buying this on offer. Ordered a couple early for Christmas presents for £10 each not realising there was a best before date with only a month left on them. Will have to drink them myself now...
Nice drink, very thick though, wouldn't drink it alone, better mixed with regular baileys or over ice cream.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this for a mother's day present, and in all honesty I should have just bought a normal bottle of Bailey's.
Here's my reasoning: the price £21 does not equate to the size 50cl being bought. I searched all over for a normal 70cl version but it seems it is not offered. My mother would have been just as happy with a plain and cheaper bottle of Bailey's original.

I wouldn't buy it again and I don't believe my mother would either.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2014
A perfect, indulgent, Mothers Day present. Made my mum's day and convenient as I was overseas working at the time.
on 16 January 2014
I wanted to buy some of this, after tasting some my sister bought. It's expensive though, so after looking around big supermarkets/ shops, decided to look online and Amazon was the cheapest place I could find it (although still expensive - its not 1ltr like normal Baileys). Also, used 'super save delivery', so the P&P was free. Tastes really nice as well!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse