Format: Audio CDChange

on 13 September 2013
We adored the film, and also the music. Whoever created this list is a genius. I thought I would have to go hunting for each track but here it is. Marvellous. Enjoy.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2013
After such a passionate, poignant movie, we wanted the soundtrack, and it delivers all the feeling of the film. Totally worth flying it across the ocean instead of waiting 5 more weeks for US release!
on 10 January 2014
As I watched the film - which I really enjoyed - I made a note to buy the soundtrack and I am not disappointed. Rarely does the music contribute directly to the narrative in so charming a way, without 'telling us what to feel'.
on 24 October 2013
Great album, beautiful songs.. see the movie and you'll want the music. Critic reviews have said it's one of the most synonymous compositions (movie married to soundtrack)!
on 30 January 2014
Lovely album to accompany the film
Great easy listening album, enjoyed the film at the cinema which prompted the purchase of the album, not dissapointed
on 12 January 2014
Bought for a gift although ive heard the soundtrack have enjoyed it.What more can i say like it, like it.
on 11 November 2013
We saw the film and liked the music, so, I bought the CD, it works when you play it -
on 27 May 2014
Did you Love the film? The sound track contains all the memorable tunes. Prompt and efficient service as always. Would recommend.
on 27 July 2014
Brilliant sound track to the most brilliant film I have seen for a long while. The cd arrived well packaged and in excellent time and I adore it. I laughed and cried so much through this film and it left me with a deep feeling of make the most of every day you have. The storyline is adorable and I loved every single one of the characters who were acted supberbly by a fabulous cast. Richard Curtis has made some if the most iconic films which can be watched over and over again as I will do with "About Time" so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and will do for a long time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2014
I never buy soundtracks to films - ever! This one is the exception, in so many ways. I bought it for my wife for Valentine's Day. My wife loves it, our children love and even I love it. The film was enjoyable hokum. What really caught us was the lovely soundtrack to the film when watching it. Surprisingly, the CD works on its own. You can listen to it right through, or, as the kids love doing, just listen to certain songs for the mood whilst driving the car. Its a great soundtrack which I would heartily recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse