Price:£2.74+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 March 2014
Great little figure. Ideal for a birthday cake topper! My granddaughter loves it. Would certainly recommend for cake topper that can be used for toy after the candles are blown out!
on 18 March 2014
I bought anna and elsa as I made my granddaughter a frozen cake and put them on top, they looked really good as cake toppers and she has enjoyed playing with them since.
on 27 April 2014
I bought this for my little sister as she is absolutely hooked on Frozen and I must say after getting this one I have invested in the rest and will be getting more of the bullyland figures, they are very well made and well painted and are good sturdy figures too not cheap junk, highly recommend them.
on 28 February 2014
I Bought this figure and an Elsa one and they both look BRILLIANT
You should definitely buy this figure now
on 15 August 2015
Great value. Used as cake toppers (I got the set)! Just used a little water to help stick and they lasted really well. Are being used as toys now and seem really substantial since are more rubbery feel than plastic. A very happy (just) 3 year old. Have included pic of the cake!
review image
on 1 October 2014
Figure is smaller than I imagined but is what my grandson wants for his birthday.
on 21 June 2014
arrived when stated which was great as it was a present for my granddaughter's birthday - my granddaughter loved it
on 15 July 2014
Beautiful Anna figure, lovely attention to detail, especially the pattern on her dress and boots. But don't forget that this is handpainted so there might be the odd paint mark or glitch, but its really not that noticeable, and just adds to the character and 'specialness' (Can't think of a better word!) of this piece. I like the thought that time and effort has been spent to create it, instead of just being bulk-produced on a factory production line. Approx 9.5cm tall, so perfect for little hands to carry round. My 3 year-old is absolutely obsessed with these figures, and has them all. Just make sure you get the BULLYLAND ones as they are much better quality (like a hard rubber) and have been dropped so many times and aren't damaged at all. My friend bought the cheaper set of 6 figures (not Bullyland) and they are rubbish!! The head of Christoff has already fallen off. Her little girl keeps saying that she wants the ones that my daughter has got!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2014
Good quality and my daughter has taken everywhere and it still looks good. We also bought the Elsa one and put them on her birthday cake.
on 4 June 2014
my daughter loved it put on her cake I made for her which she thought was fab along with an Elsa figurine.