Price:£3.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 6 March 2015
Absolutely brilliant quality, I was so impressed. The cape actually looks like it should, and there are even moulded feet shapes on the bottom of the figure. The attention to detail is great and the figure actually looks like Elsa. Don't waste your money on the sets, these are just a little bit moer expensive but so much worth the little extra. My daughter was thrilled with them on her cake and now plays with them on her Ice Palace. Brilliant product, great packaging, fast delivery - what more could you want??
review image
This figurine was absolutely ideal for the little girl we bought it for. She absolutely loves it and is carrying it around with here everywhere.

Yes, it feels as though it is made of rubbery substance and it doesn't "do" anything. But for children who love to use their imagination and make up games and scenarios it is fab. I think it looks really good and real to life of Elsa in the film. Certainly our little girl recognised her as Elsa immediately.

Hours of fun have already been had with this figurine, and I'm sure there will be hours more.

Recommended
on 19 May 2014
Looks just like Elsa in the film. Doesn't look cheap and tacky like a lot of the figures out there. Is going to be used on my daughters 7th birthday cake. Great item and would highly recommend buying x
on 15 August 2015
Great value. Lasted well on cake (used a little water to help stick) and are now being used as toys.they seem pretty substantial, they are a kind of rubbery material so are withstanding being thrown around bit!
review image
on 20 June 2014
Definitely the best quality of "elsa" have found to date...detailing of facial attributes is next too none and the overall product material is top notch! Bought another one after first purchase it was that good!
on 28 February 2014
I know the hair looks off colour and if you zoom in the nose looks a strange shape but when it actually comes it doesn't have any of those things wrong with it in the picture.it looks fantastic you can really tell it took a long time to paint honestly it looks perfect and I am VERY picky when it comes to figures
You should definitely buy it
on 16 November 2014
After reading the reviews I had high hopes for this cake decoration, but I was somewhat disappointed with it. It does not have a spike at the bottom to be able to push into the cake, so you have to just stand it on top (so it can easily fall off!) I thought it was expensive for what it was and wouldn't bother again.
on 13 September 2014
This wasn't at all what I expected, I thought it would be more like those Princess dolls with clip on clothes. Maybe it was my fault as it does state figurine. It is solid plastic and not pliable in any way for a child to play with. It looks cheap , feels cheap and looks something you would get off a market stall for 50p. I cant be bothered sending it back it will have one use and that will be to top my Granddaughters Birthday Cake but in my opinion its an expensive item to do that,. I cant understand the good reviews I'm not a fussy person but this isn't the standard of a Disney toy at all, don't buy look for something else.
on 21 February 2015
Arrived today & already the paint is coming off! The hand that is extended is made of flimsy plastic not particularly hard & will be easily damaged or broken. Not at all impressed, big disappointment :-(
Also lots of sharp edges.
on 5 November 2015
The likeness of this product to Elsa is fantastic and 100% spot on. It's the perfect size for any cake.

My only issue was that the figurine didn't quite stand independently and could have done with some kind of grounding 'stick' to keep it in place,