on 3 June 2014
These loom bands are all the craze here now,
my daughter is always making them, every time I look at her she has a different one on the go
, the wee bands are a great price here for the amount in the pack, so I will defo be ordering lots more.
. Thank you.. :)
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2014
I use a lot of black bands in my bracelets so need to top up on single colours occasionally. these particular bands are good quality and no breakages thus far. They arrived in a couple of days and I will use this seller again when I need more bands. thankyou.
on 9 June 2014
Good quality, took a while to get here, not the same as the picture says. Overall good rating by me
on 9 June 2014
Very happy with the Product as they came in a good time. My little girl was Pleased with him to
on 7 June 2014
As described, they arrived promptly. bought for Niece and nephew. They are both happy with. We would recommend this item.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2014
These bands are very poor quality. Every single band from this packet that I have used has snapped on the slightest of stretches. Such a shame as I wanted black as a contrast colour to all of the other colours that I have purchased ( mainly from other suppliers). I have previously purchased the navy colour from this supplier and they were fine. However due to the inconsistency of quality I will not be purchasing from this supplier again & would advise other people to go else where if they do not want to be half way through a project and have to start all over again due to these bands breaking. Very annoying and frustrating.
on 30 April 2014
They are good quantity band,came early and have everything included however they weren't in the original packet. Overall I would buy from them again as it is a much better deal than others
on 5 June 2014
my son is enjoying making bands for the football as the world cup
doing most of the teams
great for him and friends for the team support
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2014
These bands looked like they were from a different source than shown - provided in all plastic packaging, rather than the clear bag with the cardboard top. The bands were much thinner than others I have received, so the spider charm I made with them looks rather anorexic and gappy compared the the one I made with the bands I had before. May need to use a tripple band rather than a double band for charms, but might be O.K. for holding tracks down a thicker bracelet like on a starburst...
on 14 April 2014
I was impressed with the speed at which they arrived and the value of the product. Well worth it. Would recommend.