on 23 October 2013
Nice bright colours and great quality. My daughter loves them and really enjoys making them for her friends. There are ways that you can make them without the Loom itself which was handy.
11 comment41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2014
A bigger pack than I expected. It is for my daughter who is currently amid the loom band making craze! She is very happy with her bands.
on 30 May 2014
The smell of the bands were awful! The smell had given me a headache so I couldn't use them! Half the bands were also oddly shaped and broken.
on 8 May 2014
Came very quick, very pleased, keeping them entertained, didnt waste to much packaging easy enough for the postie to put through the letter box, happy days.
on 27 May 2014
Got these for my daughter she could sit for ages with them, there are lots of different things to b made out of them, thank u
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
Great product, great value for money and very fast delivery. My daughter loves them and has enough to keep her entertained for hours.
on 27 May 2014
Really good one guys love the bands so much made my day to see them come through the door all wraped up so well
on 10 June 2014
I purchased these loom bands for my son, because they are described as rainbow colours and appear dark and vibrant in the photos. However, they are no different to the regular pastel shades that I could have bought in the pound shop, so we were more than a bit disappointed. I will have to look elsewhere for some bolder coloured ones more suitable for boys who want to make bands in the colours of different football teams!
on 21 February 2014
I bought these as they are cheap and just what I wanted. Fast delivery and can a fantastic selection of colours I have been able to make 10 bracelets out of this pack so I am extremely happy.
on 27 April 2014
Great product at a great price just a pity that a lot of the looms ,almost half were black. Dissapointed