Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 23 October 2013
Nice bright colours and great quality. My daughter loves them and really enjoys making them for her friends. There are ways that you can make them without the Loom itself which was handy.
on 13 May 2014
A bigger pack than I expected. It is for my daughter who is currently amid the loom band making craze! She is very happy with her bands.
on 27 May 2014
Really good one guys love the bands so much made my day to see them come through the door all wraped up so well
on 30 May 2014
The smell of the bands were awful! The smell had given me a headache so I couldn't use them! Half the bands were also oddly shaped and broken.
on 10 June 2014
I purchased these loom bands for my son, because they are described as rainbow colours and appear dark and vibrant in the photos. However, they are no different to the regular pastel shades that I could have bought in the pound shop, so we were more than a bit disappointed. I will have to look elsewhere for some bolder coloured ones more suitable for boys who want to make bands in the colours of different football teams!
on 21 February 2014
I bought these as they are cheap and just what I wanted. Fast delivery and can a fantastic selection of colours I have been able to make 10 bracelets out of this pack so I am extremely happy.
on 27 April 2014
Great product at a great price just a pity that a lot of the looms ,almost half were black. Dissapointed
on 6 July 2014
They never arrived! Do NOT order from this manufacturer, the order will NOT arrive!
on 6 April 2014
Suitable for my needs - good colour mix. But with a special project it may be necessary to purchase colours seperately
on 8 May 2014
Came very quick, very pleased, keeping them entertained, didnt waste to much packaging easy enough for the postie to put through the letter box, happy days.