These bands are good quality - they seem to be durable and not as prone to breaking as many. We have bought several of packets from this manufacturer and they offer lots of different colours at good prices.

They are a nice colour - my daughter likes mixing them with purple and black!

Recommended
on 2 July 2014
They were rubbish! They snap very easily and couldnt use for more complicated bands. They also took weeks for them to be delivered
on 5 February 2016
Lovely rain bow loom bands. Useful to make awesome bracelets, necklace or anything my heart desire, they are durable and colours are beautiful as shown in picture. On top of it, the item reaches me before the estimated delivery date. High quality item with fast delivery and superb seller with excellent customer service. Highly recommend it. Happy with purchase!
on 26 August 2014
These are ok, but definitely not great. After about a week of wearing the bracelet that has been made, the bands begin to crumble and end up breaking. This has also happened with bands that haven't been worn, so it isn't a stretching issue. They're ok if you want to practice, but if you want something long-lasting, these aren't for you.
on 2 July 2014
Product arrived quickly and just as described! My daughter is delighted
on 20 July 2014
fab item just as described .... my daughter was really happy with them
on 7 June 2014
i ordered this and it said that the estimated delivery was 4-5 days but it came 2 DAYS AFER I DELIEVED! it was amazing! the bands where very good quality and they came with s clips as well! i am definitely buying this product again!!
on 4 October 2014
I bought these because on the picture the packaging states non latex. When they arrived it wasn't the same packaging so they won't non latex. I bought these specifically because I have a latex allergy very dissapointed.
on 19 October 2014
don't go by the colour on the photo. I did, but got a far darker pink than this, making them totally unsuitable for my Peppa Pig and George creations. Will add them to all my dark pink bands I already had.
on 11 April 2014
The loom bands is great, the color is beautiful, I use a lot of this bands to make bracelets, and the quality is good.

See one answered question