Price:£11.88+ £9.99 shipping

on 21 April 2014
My grandaughter tried putting her in cold water but we did not see any really noticable change in hair colour. However she seems to like the doll, so it's o.k.
on 4 July 2014
% year old goddaughter was impressed with this and it was well made.
on 9 March 2014
This is a character from the DVD. I also bought a second character as well, aiming for the full set.
on 5 January 2016
Not sure about this toy it does what it says on the tin but the extra dress flap is really big and gets in the way of play. Never done the hair thing as its all to clumsy design wise. The comb got bent within hours as it is very difficult to put back in the tail even for an adult.
on 1 January 2016
I gave this to my niece as a Christmas present. An adult was showing her how the tail attached and one of the clips broke within minutes, rendering it useless! I would have liked to send it back but my niece wouldn't let us take it away.
on 29 September 2015
Got this Barbie to go in with 3 year old daughters other birthday gifts. She loves mermaids but hasn't really embraced Barbies yet. This doll is so well made and was a bargain in price! Very happy!
on 22 September 2015
My daughter spent her birthday money on this barbie doll and she is very happy with it. It arrived in good condition and is every bit the toy it promises to be, complete with moving parts.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
My daughter loved this. The only thing which I could be negative about was that the comb wasn't strong enough and kept catching on the dolls tail which resulted in a broken and bent comb.
on 12 October 2014
Nice doll. The hair is very good and changes from pink to blond eand back asily. Only slight niggle is the koam that hides in the tail which broke after a few uses.
on 10 October 2015
Bought two of these for my twin grand-daughters 5th birthday and they loved them. They were as described and good value for money. Would recommend them.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse