on 29 December 2013
This is an great new EP from American Authors, I love all the songs and they all have a very positive vibe as well as being catchy, I would recommend this to fans of Imagine Dragons and Snow Patrol. Overall Brilliant album.
on 25 January 2014
This band started In Boston and latterly are based In Brooklyn, poor them. I truly don't know how to describe this group, they are well lead singing wise by Zac Barnett and Matt Sanchez the drummer. Being an Old Codger, I can;t describe them how the youngsters would, the music Is up tempo and therfe are loads of woo woo's to It, but some how It fits.

Best Day of my life Is the most well known of the tracks having reached No 32 In The Top 100, however I am more impressed with the last track HOME. I bought this for my daughter for XMAS and I thought deffo not my type, however It has to be said It's got under my skin, hence the 4 points and I will keep my eyes open for tere next offering..
on 4 February 2014
I love every song on here, they are so catchy and will get you up dancing around!
I definitely recommend you buy this and I can't wait for the new album to be released next month.
on 8 May 2014
Love the sound fantastic album. Easy to listen to but also to fantastic to dance around the lounge too can't wait for the next album to come out. Xx
on 21 March 2014
A short album with only one good song, the radio release. It's a shame the other songs don't match the quality of their one hit.
on 16 March 2014
Fantastic mp3 album, bought it on offer because of the track in the charts at the moment, great tracks highly recommend :)
on 3 February 2014
I never heard of American Authors until I heard one of their songs in an ad. I love the songs. Very upbeat and 'happy'.
on 18 January 2014
Excellent sounding group. Would recommend people to try it out especially for the price you can't go wrong. All good
on 18 February 2014
If you like Imagine Dragons or Kodaline then you'll love these. Some great tunes and I can't wait for more!
on 25 August 2014
This is such a great album.