on 11 July 2014
Got this trike on offer at an unbelievable price of £35, ordered it close to midnight on a Sunday and it had arrived by Thursday afternoon, so delivery was also better than I could have hoped. After reading reviews here on amazon and a few other sites I had prepared myself for the worst instructions on the planet which actually turned out to be ok, I can understand the confusion some people may have had but it's not all bad and maybe adds 5 extra minutes of head scratching to the total assembly time (which was under an hour by the way), so with the trike assembled and ready for my almost 10 month old to try, my 2 and a half year old jumped in instead and had a ball in it! Finally coaxed him out and put my 10 month old in (there are ALOT of buckles but I don't see why extra safety precautions could be anything but a good thing) and took him a short walk to his grandparents house, he laughed and sang the whole way there and only fussed when we stopped for too long! Safe to say he loves it.
As for the quality of the product itself, I wasn't expecting it to be so good, and would gladly have paid full price if I'd known what I was getting! The frame of the trike is metal but still light, the footrest is better than on a lot of other trikes we test drove in shops, the pedals and front wheel don't catch my 10 month olds feet when we turn (which I noticed another brand did) and the rubber on the wheels makes for a smooth ride. The only noisy factor is the little bucket on the back but that's all part of the fun so who cares? I also normally hate the sunshades that come with those trikes as they're so flimsy, the shade on this trike is so strong it's actually hard to position! But again if it means it will withstand the wind a bit better it's worth it, it also detaches ridiculously easily so if you don't like it, don't use it, no biggy! Quite clearly I love this trike and can't fault it. It does everything the more expensive trikes do except recline, but if you're looking for a reclining trike I think your pram is a better option anyway. Hope this review helps anyone who has been on the fence for a while like I was!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2015
We were given this bike as a present on our daughter's first birthday.
At age 1 she was able to sit on the bike and put her feet on the plastic support platforms, while i pushed her with the extendable handle. The handle also twists to let you steer the bike.
The bike is also fitted with adjustable straps to keep the rider secure and safe.

Now, our little girl is two and the time has come to remove the safety guard and the handle, tuck the support platforms away, unlock the handlebars and let her use it as a standalone trike.
She affectionately calls it her "motorbike" for some reason and loves it still.

This is one of the toys that offers real value for money and has been designed to evolve as your child grows.
I imagine that this bike will last another couple years before we need to buy something bigger.
As with all Little Tikes products, it is built to last.
on 11 September 2014
Very sturdy and good value for money. Our grandson loves it!
on 23 August 2015
Our 1 year old loves this. He was so bored in his buggy but now he gets full 360 view. The sun shade is useful but its better without it. Its a little bit tricky to manouver but you get used to it and its lighter than our buggy which is great. We walk playing fields with it but its not sturdy enough for much else and doesn't take any impact from bumps. Having said that our son thinks it great!
on 19 September 2015
Product of good quality and easy/straight forward t set up, took me the best part of an hour but am sure it could be done quicker. love the 4 point harness it has on it too, just wish it had cushioned seat but can't have everything ;) Thanks so much x
on 6 September 2014
a real pain to assemble. Seems very sturdy, but the first setting for the seat means my sons feet scrap along the floor instead of on the footrests. Yet the plastic harness wont along for it to be in the further seat rest.
on 10 August 2014
A nightmare to set up but once it's set up it's really good. My son loves going out on this with his toy dog attached to the front!! !! Good sized basket on the back ideal for wipes etc. Overall a good trike
on 27 February 2015
Great buy but pedals can be a hazardous as smaller kids feet can get trapped when they aren't old enough to keep feet on pedals . My son kept getting his feet caught,pedals should be able to lock in postion
on 19 November 2015
This is a great little trike. I bought it for my son who's almost 20 months and he loves it. I think its suitable for 12mnts plus rather than smaller indants as not as comfortable and padded as others.
on 12 October 2014
Pleased with the quality of this product.