Format: DVDChange

on 12 January 2014
I get the new season of criminal minds every year....its brilliant. Much more hard hitting than CSI / NCIS but goes along a similar vein. If you like a good detective story and dont mind some violence and definitely some scary bits then get this. If you have never seen criminal minds then get season one and work your way through - you will be addicted.
on 4 January 2014
Nothing to say wonderful as ever ! A great storyline as always. Can't wait for the next season to be shown !
on 25 March 2014
As per usual this series is brilliant but I am biased as I have enjoyed Criminal Minds since it started. Even the new characters quickly make their mark. and settle quickly Somehow the story-lines even though the main topic would be the killer they manage to introduce different characteristics and it makes you want to carry on watching. Its well worth watching and it is very intersting watching and learning the profiling techniques
VINE VOICEon 8 October 2014
Criminal Minds gets better and better with age as it goes unlike some shows that would have started to wind down after 8 long seasons, this has become a solid, dependable American crime drama. Picking up months after season 7 left off with Prentiss gone for good this time the team are joined by newcomer Alex Blake and are being stalked by an evil criminal mastermind called The Replicator who is copying various solved crimes from the team's past, taunting them. I won't reveal who he is here as it would spoil the fun and suspense but you will be surprised by who plays him, a presence throughout the season and finally revealed in the final 2 episodes and turning out to be the series best villain since Tim Curry. The cast as usual are excellent and the series ends well with Blake a good new character.
on 17 November 2013
the acting as usual is top notch and there are some great episodes (zugzwang , the replicator ) why isnt this show in the forefront at awards time?
on 29 October 2013
I watched this season of criminal minds when it was released on TV (as I do every season) and I believe that it is the best season yet! I cant wait to buy this DVD and add it to my Criminal Minds collection. I have bought all of my criminal Minds DVDs from Amazon and they have all been in good condition and amazing quality.
This is an un-missable season of Criminal Minds and I can't wait to watch it again.
0Comment24 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2014
I always love 'Criminal Minds' but this season is the best so far.

Unlike previous seasons, this season did not focus on a particular character's problem, although it was a personal problem, You can see how the entire team tried to help their colleague to get through their seem-to-be personal. Personally, they are more like a family not just any simple co-workers.

Also, every quotations they said before and after the show were brilliant! For many times that I felt like those words are 'bloody' right; they are a true wisdom.

One thing that I don't like is that most criminals usually ended up death. O.k. it is fair if considered from what they did, they might deserve to die. Otherwise they might be released because the courts could consider them insane. However, isn't it more challenge if they did not die. I think that would make the audiences like me more frustrated and would have to question my judgement if I were a judge or whether I would want those criminals died or not.

Anyway, the whole season is fantastic. If you watch this, you will never regret.

P.S. I love 'The silencer' the most!
on 2 March 2014
We have bought all Criminal Minds series on DVD. We love the characters and the stories and although Emily Prentice is no longer a part of the team, Season 8 is an enjoyable watch. The Replicator thread running through it builds nicely toward an exciting conclusion. Perhaps not my favorite season - some of the stories were rather lacking in originality and some had already been done before. But the episodes are still good and worth watching. The stories surrounding Dr Reed are particularly likable in this one. Fans will get this and enjoy it.
on 24 October 2015
About time lol. Love not having to wait for the next episode on TV. Which is usually not the carry on from the last. Still would love to own all 10 seasons currently made. Please produce 10 more at least. Would be great to have some more out of the FBI's home ground. Places like Europe and Asia in the countries capitals to see how the FBI would work in relation with the capitals law enforcement. Just an idea to keep that writer writing.
on 22 January 2014
My husband and I have all the boxed sets of this series and have loved every single one. Excellent acting, excellent if brutal story lines and each and every one of the characters are needed for ever episode. It's the kind of boxed set where we will get in a take away and just watch one after the other - makes for a perfect afternoon of slobbing.