Format: Audio CDChange

on 28 November 2013
Having bought Pop Party 10 and 11, I know that this will be a very popular sticking filler for my 7 year old this year.
on 9 December 2013
Great cd for adults and children and the fact that you also get a free MP3 download of the cd makes it even better value.
on 3 December 2013
my daughter has all of the pop party cds from the very first one, i have just bought her this one and she loves it great songs and great artists
on 13 January 2014
Speedy delivery.excellant choice for my 8 year old granddaughter who plays it daily to dance along with her sister age 5
on 18 January 2014
Why state that what you are buying contains videos of all the songs, when this is not what you get. My rating would have been 5 if this had not let me down!! My daughter loves pop videos so was bitterly disappointed!!
on 11 January 2014
downloaded it to my kindlefire hd the music plays but the extra bonus content videos do not play that's why I bought it ... why let me download this if its not compatible.... I feel ripped off.
on 13 December 2013
...and I mean it! It's good because there are also the videos used a lot in the webradio I cooperate with. Goog quality both the music and the video. Fantastic. Complimenti. VIVA LA MUSICA
on 11 December 2013
Bought this album as a Christmas present, arrived pleasing packed and on time. Also included a free MP3 version to listen to with Amazon Cloud Player which I thought was good.
on 13 December 2013
Prompt delivery & arrived in good condition. My daughter will be very happy with one of her many Christmas presents this year! Thank you!
on 11 December 2013
Not my style of music but my daughter asked me to purchase it for a friends daughter who had an 8th birthday and I am told she loves it