on 19 February 2014
Excellent very pleased with this item. It has proper tuning pegs, keeps in tune nicely and just the right size for my four year old daughte. We can play our guitars together.
on 13 June 2015
The cost of this is brilliant if you are OK about tuning it every time you play it. I bought it as a first guitar for my son for guitar lessons he had for his 6th birthday - he was desperate to play but I didn't want to pay for an expensive instrument if he didn't keep up the practise. It's fine for that but does have to be tuned as the strings slip between sessions. The tuner is great that comes with it and even I can tune it without any guitar knowledge - just following the instructions. The case is low quality but that is reflected in the price which is excellent value for all you get. The instrument looks good and my son is learning well.
on 5 December 2013
I was very happy with this product, it was much better than i expected! its a beautiful, well made instrument, i received the package much sooner than expected, with no damage what so ever to the product, it was in excellent condition and the service was swift and easy. thank you very much.
on 21 April 2015
A great little guitar - - - the little girl it was bought for loves it (she is 7) remember though it has nylon strings they will take a while to settle so be vigilant with the tuning.
on 18 September 2014
grandson loved it jusy the right size for a 7 year old
on 26 March 2015
Excellent guitar. Looks as well as sound. My grandson (5) is over the moon with it and as I have very small hands, I am too! Thoroughly recommended.
on 5 January 2015
Arrived promptly and was very well received by my 4 year old granddaughter. Has every thing you need including pitch pipes and easy to follow basic music guide. Seems to be of good quality for the price but only time will tell.
on 6 March 2015
Very happy with the instrument and additional items. My 5 year old grandaughter was very happy with her birthday present.
on 14 October 2015
Bought this for our 5 year old. It's great quality and lovely for the price. It comes with a case that's perfect.
on 12 July 2015
Brought for my three year old, hard to tune, she doesn't care one bit! Will last her ages. She love it