on 8 September 2014
got this for my 2013 Nexus 7. When I fold the cover behind to insert my hand in the flap to read, it powers down my Nexus. Will be sending it back

Update
1 week on, the seller contacted me and offered a replacement. The replacement arrived in 2 days, the faults were not there anymore and worked as desired. i.e. I could fold the cover back and it did not power down my nexus 7 (2013). Also when opening and closing the cover it made the nexus sleep and wakeup, so was pleased that the auto wake/sleep featured worked too

Although this product is pricier than other covers for Nexus 7, I think it's the best made cover out there if you want a reading strap combined with viewing stand. The material feels solid and of good quality and although makes it a little thicker than I would of liked, this is the price you pay for added protection, def. 5 stars from me
on 14 December 2013
I would recomend this case, it fits very well, looks great. The only thing is the frame around the screen could be made a bit larger as its close to the key pad.
on 27 October 2013
Well made but awkward to get at home/return buttons, also when fully turned back, i.e. when using the elastic handhold it turns the display off, which is very annoying.
Update.
After seeing my review they got in touch and sent me a modified case free of charge, after a few weeks of using it I have found no problems, the case is sturdy and well made and customer care is obviously a priority for them so a big thumbs up.
Thankyou to Snugg,well done.
on 28 October 2014
I couldn't be happier with my case. It does everything I had expected but the quality is better than I thought it would be. When I first saw the stand element I wasn't sure how robust it would be but in fact it can hold the Nexus easily even with a lot of pressure applied for when i am typing (I can be a bit heavy handed!)

The cutouts all match the Nexus and the stitching seems good, I haven't seen any loose threads or anything. When I purchased the case I did not know that the Nexus was held in by a velcro tab which means it is fastened into the case really well. If you are looking for quality I would recommend this case.
on 10 February 2014
Great case, but I think I ordered the wrong model ( watch those pull down menu's people ), the Nexus 7 does NOT fit in the NEXUS 7 2 case, DOH! My Bad!

Case quality was great for the price though, and although I went for BLACK ( how dull ), there are a great range of colours.

Sending it back for a swap, second time lucky eh?
on 10 November 2013
Bought a nexus 7 2013 spec. I have tried to get a decent leather cover to replace the "Fits all 7 inch cover" I got with the tablet. To date you cannot buy a quality case for it in any store. Got the snugg and it does everything it's designed for looks and feels twice the price.
on 18 March 2014
Look no further if you want a brilliant hard folding case. I have one for my nexus 7 and another for my galaxy 10.1, both are excellent. The quality and feel are very good. You will not regret this purchase and the case is cheap for what you get , it is well made and stylish.
on 13 January 2014
Originally the order didn't specify that my tablet was the latest version of Nexus 7 and of course a case for version 1 was sent. This was speedily replaced with the correct one by Amazon . I love it and use it all the time - great quality and well worth paying the cost.
on 13 November 2013
Arrived on time. I found the snugg was an excellent fit for the Nexus 7 2013. The cutout for the camera and other controls are good. It appears excellent quality and the magnetic cover works well and puts the device in sleep mode. Worth the price.
on 15 November 2013
Bought Snugg cover for my new Nexus 7 2013 and I have to say that I am really impressed with the design and quality of the product. The tablet fits perfectly and definitely enhances an overall great device. Would definitely recommend.