Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 14 October 2013
My Wife and I purchased this treadmill so that we could use it anytime we wished rather than go to the local gym of which we were both members. Since purchasing the Horizan T4000 premier we have cancelled the local gym which has saved us over £500 pounds a year between the both of us and so this money which we would have used to pay for another full year at the gym is now part paying for the treadmill.

We have had the treadmill for about a week now and we both love it. We can work out when we want and just go upstairs and hav a shower afterwords.

The Horizon T4000 premier has plenty of speed and neckline adjustment and so you will always be stretched unless you are an Olympic champion.

There is no I-pod connection but this does not matter as I place my I-Pod in one of the drink holders and use headphones.

All we can say is a great machine at a great price £899.00 and easy to put together yourself.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2013
It took me ages to select a treadmill and I am so glad I selected this one!

My husband put it together in less than an hour and with little difficulty. It is wonderfully sturdy and we use it on the occasions when going out for a run is not favoured.

It has all the essential features and can't think what else I would need for a home workout.

Iam sure it will be well used.......
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse