on 14 March 2014
I was amazed at the speed with which this order was despatched and delivered (within 48 hours). The engraving was good and the whole thing was well packaged. A great special present for my brother.
on 30 June 2014
This item was ordered and unfortuantly arrived with some damage to the bottles. I dropped the Company a line to ask whether I could purchse some more bottles as this was 70th Birthday gift for a very dear friend.

Within days I was pleasantly surprised to see that my order was replaced.
on 3 February 2014
Very well received by a friend for his birthday. He was thrilled by the personalised aspect of this gift. Fantastic idea!
on 2 March 2015
The items shipped promptly and were labeled exactly how I wanted. The recipient even said he knew the brand of beer and was excited to try it. It arrived when it said it would.
on 1 July 2014
It did not have the message in the box just a blank slip so my dad had no idea who it was from. Not a great surprise.
on 2 August 2014
As described. I feel that it is slightly over-priced but it was the perfect gift so I'm not complaining too loudly!
on 17 November 2014
Excellent present. Well received and good beer
on 22 August 2014
made a great 'thank you' gift!