on 21 February 2014
Back home I am use to solid stick antiperspirant. I was apprehensive to try this at first, but I have to say it works better than solids back in North America. While traveling for 36 hours (so no shower for 36 hours) I put this on before I left; it kept me smelling nice for the whole trip. Also doesn't leave residue on clothing like some solids do.
on 8 March 2015
Last a good while through out the day but dosen't smell as good as a more pricey roll on one or spray but does the job especially if you rather do without the smell just keep dry then this is for you.
on 13 April 2015
Amazing! This is the only deodorant that keeps me odour free. BUT: when wearing this, it makes you feel like you are sweating because the roll-on doesn't dry...
on 16 October 2014
Smells nice
Lasts almost all day
So cheap that even if you don't like it, you won't feel like you wasted money.

Enjoy :D
on 2 October 2014
Yes, it has a nice smell and dry up quickly. I will highly recommed this anti-perspirant to all men
on 4 September 2014
As always Nivea delivery exactly what they say, really good deodorant would recommend
on 16 October 2014
Cheap and works. It's deodorant and it arrives fast in good condition.
on 29 September 2014
My husband loved it and would use it again!
on 6 December 2014
Awesome smell, lasts for ages!
on 19 March 2014
good product and great price