VINE VOICEon 25 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nice Dove gift set here, very cheap especially if you are ordering with some thing else as it is eligible as an "add on" item to get the free shipping.
Two good size products 250ml, the oil body wash is especially nice, and lathers well so will last, set also has a shower puff. It's not in a bag or anything, but for four quid it's an ideal gift for an auntie, mum or granny especially with Christmas around the corner.
Order a few for stocking stuffers. 4 stars
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There's always a risk when giving a gift of toiletries - will the recipient think you're telling them "you smell - please have a wash" or will they take it the way it was meant?! However the message is clear with this gift set - it says "you deserve to be pampered, please enjoy". It comes in a nice box with a positive message on it "Beauty is within every person". The body washes are both rich with a feeling of luxury about them and they're enjoyable to use. My skin does feel soft and moisturised after my shower. I'm not sure if I'm glowing or not, but I feel good and that's the main thing! The fragrance is quite neutral and 'soapy' rather than being a particular fragrance that might not be liked by all - always useful if you're not sure of your gift recipients likes and dislikes with fragrance. The shower puff is a handy little extra which is always welcome. Overall, I really like this gift set and I would be pleased if someone gave me one as a gift :)
on 20 January 2014
I received this product as a present. I have used this brand for some time and never been disappointed. It's simple and gentle ... it fulfills all my requirements. I have tried the more expensive brands but always come back to my tried and tested Dove .. it's sincere and authentic.
on 11 January 2014
This order is such a great gift for you or someone else. Dove is one of the ‘luxuries in life you hope other people buy for you. But this gift set is so cheap and worth ordering, humm I think I will order another set just for me!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
for two such beautiful shower products. I tried the CreamOil body wash first and was impressed by it as I tend to get dry skin as soon the colder months arrive and the heating goes on. When I had dried myself, I had no dry patches of skin anywhere. It smells nice and lathers up really well and you only need a tiny blob on the little shower puff which is provided in the box. My favourite though has to be the Silk Glow nourishing body wash...........once again like the other product, it lathered up really well and the scent is lovely. Not overpowering though. Both shower products left my skin feeling really well moisturised and the latter product gave it a nice glow.

I haven't used Dove bath products before but I have to say that I was very impressed with them. They are going to be economical too as you only need a small amount on the puff to get a good foam up going. The puff is great for exfoliating your skin as well.

I would recommend these to anyone on a budget as you could always split the pack up, buy another shower puff and then you have two presents more or less for the price of one.

My Husband who suffers from Eczema was told to use Dove products by his Dermatologist so that is good enough for me. What a great endorsement for Unilever's products.

I like the quote on the front of the box too...........very apt.
VINE VOICEon 11 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I obtained this gift set for my wife as she had used some of the Dove range of products before and was pleased with them. This really then is her review. The gift pack consists of 1 x 250ml Purely Pampering CreamOil Body Wash, 1 x Silk Glow Nourishing Body Wash and 1 x Shower Puff. My wife found both washes had pleasant light smelling, not overwhelming scents which lingered on the skin after the bath. Both foamed up on the shower puff with lovely soapy bubbles. The feeling on the skin was indeed soft and silky and well moisturised. My wife did mention that unlike some other body washes she's used, the soapy bubbles only last while lathering the skin but wash away in the bath, so you're left bathing in non-bubbly but soapy silky feeling water. My wife would recommend this gift set as it does indeed leave you feeling pampered and smelling good too and at just under £4, you can't really go wrong.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Winter brings with it many challenges to skin. the cold chaps it, the dry air from central heating sucks out teh moisture, and with so many holiday parties, time to papmer onesself often goes a bit out the window. This set neatly delivers abit of me time that fulfills the needs of dry skin big time. The scrubby puff helps exfoliate the dead cells off of the surface while the body washes nourish moisture starved skin. The oil one is great for people who suffer from dry skin ordinarily, and might be too rich for someone with normal to oily skin. The other formula seemed to better suit those skin types, though, so the set is anice sampler to see what you like before buying a large bottle of either and wishing you'd bought the otehr formula. Both lather up extremely well, so a wee bit went a long way. I came out of the shower without need to add body lotion after, so that was abonus.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The marketing you see suggests that Dove is aimed at middle-aged ladies whose looks have, frankly, started to fade. However, it's a very useful product for anyone with dry skin. Both my septuagenarian father and my much younger boyfriend suffer from dry skin and swear by Dove as it is effective at preventing their skin getting itchy and flaky.

If you've not used Dove before, it's not like other shower gels, being much milkier and oilier.

This pack comprises 2 body wash bottles (250ml) and a shower puff. For the price, it's a very good value way to buy the products (shower puffs alone are usually over a pound).

The box is emblazoned with a quote about beauty being within every person, which I'm not sure is too flattering; giving this to someone might well undermine their confidence, in my view! So why not buy it and repackage?
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This set contains two shower body washes and a body puff packed in a strong cardboard box

The puff is a little on the smaller size, and comes with a ribbon for hanging it up. Mine was blue rather then gold as seen in the picture, but seems well made.

The body washes themselves leave your skin feeling really soft when used with the puff and lather up nice (perhaps a little too good as it makes my shower quite slippy underfoot).

The scent is a typical 'Dove' smell, which is okay, and is really more of a personal preference if that's your thing.

I would have liked some noticeable difference between both the body washes, but in terms of smell and effect they are really rather similar. This leaves the set feeling a tad underwhelming.

Overall a decent set that leaves your skin feeling nice, but lacks variation between the products.
on 30 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I really like the Dove range of products.
This set would make such a good pressie for, say, a work colleague ( or for the ubiquitous Santa's stocking )
The presentation is excellent and the lovely touch of the words on the box say everything about this Brand.
Amazon have a great deal on this product at the moment.
For a small amount of money you get a lovely gift.