on 21 November 2013
this gift set is well worth the money a lovely bag as well as good products inside came packaged up well. and quite a good size. i must have liked it have bought 6 sets for gifts. i know they will be pleased with them.do not hesitate well worth the money. hope this helps you.
on 3 December 2013
I suddenly realised I needed a Christmas present for a friend I was seeing last week and wouldn't see again before Christmas so frantically scanned through the Amazon beauty gift department and came up with this. It just fitted the bill perfectly and was delivered within two days.
on 12 December 2013
Good stocking filler present for people who value Simple products. Good case for use once products used, so useful in that respect as well as practical.
on 11 December 2013
The item turns up in a nice packaging and its a nice little gift for a secret Santa, I would buy again!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
Very neat little set, ideal as a stocking filler, especially for anyone with sensitive skin.I have sensitive skin as a result of medication I sometimes have to take and there are times when Simple products are the only ones I can use without setting off an adverse reaction. The bag is very pretty too and of good quality, perfect for short breaks and holidays.
on 28 December 2013
This was a fantastic buy and great value for money, especially for products I would have bought anyway. The gift bag appears to be very sturdy and looks as though it will last, it certainly has plenty of storage capacity for use as a cosmetics bag and also fits nicely into my handbag.
on 18 December 2013
This is a fantastic gift bag that I have given to my friend for Christmas. It was exactly what I expected it to be. Perfect for a Christmas present, defiantly recommend this as a gift.
on 3 February 2014
Unlike most shakers this one does not end up losing all of the contents on yourself. The additional storage pots at the bottom are very useful.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 July 2014
great gift pack, lovely little holdall bag which keeps it all clean & together. can be used as a nice make-up bag afterwards
on 31 December 2013
Perfect gift good quality bag excellent value for money, kids where delighted to receive this gift ASIs a great makeup bag