Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 30 March 2014
I bought this bag for my son, a frequent low cost traveller. It clearly states it dimensions to be 50x40x20, but when it arrived the accompanying paperwork states 50x45x25. Then when I checked my confirmation of despatch email, it also had the larger dimensions on it. It is obviously too big for the likes of Flybe and Ryanair, so I would not consider attempting to get it past the cabin checkers, as it would incur an excess charge. I've returned it, and am waiting for a response to my request for a refund of my postage as well, as I would not have ordered it had I known the actual dimensions. I am hoping they will not dispute this.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 11 October 2013
This bag has been abroad (and filled to the brim) several times over the last few months as well as loads of bus and train trips across England. My Girlfriend also uses it every week when she comes to visit.

The bag is still as good as new. No fraying. All zips and seams are perfect. Never had any problems with Ryanair.

I don't have one negative thing to say about it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 26 January 2014
I've bought this backpack in 2012 and I still think this is the best money I have ever spent. I use it to travel and everyday as a gym/work/grocery bag. It's ridiculously spacious (44 liters for god-sake!!) and light. If it breaks I'll buy it again.
Why not five stars? A belt would be nice to have and overall construction quality can be improved.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...