Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£103.88

on 10 April 2014
I loved 3 which I used at work and wanted my own version for home use. Lightroom is so easy to use and understand and you can go as deep into Lightroom as yoou want to use all the detailing. I use this with Photoshop Elements 11 and Silver Effects and I'm pretty much sorted.
on 21 May 2014
Instant download and installed in minutes.
Just need to buy the right book now to guide me through using it properly beyond the basics.
on 28 September 2013
Yeah plain and simple download which makes the whole software buying process far easier! Plus LR5 is a massive improvement on the rest!
on 18 October 2013
If your professional or amateur this is an amazing programme. I just wanted to alter photos that were too light or dark but can do so much more. It makes blemishes disappear and even clones away things you don't want people to focus on. I took a lovely picture of a friend but didn't notice some sort of cable sticking out of the wall at the side of her. Once looking at the photo it's all you could see as it was so odd, what was it doing there why was it there, was it live? So with one click and in this case I mean one click of the heal tool which I enlarged to fit over the cable it went and found an identical piece of brickwork and zapped it away. You have the choice if your not happy to move the selection around. I've made whole walls, fences and even people disappear from photos... amazing.The big thing though is its all on youtube so whatever your question someone has answered it along with teaching videos that you just sit and watch and pick up tips.
on 29 September 2015
As the final rendition of a standalone package (as I wrote) rather than the CC (cloud version) Lightroom 5 was an excellent purchase.

I use this product professionally and I have found it speeds up processing and cataloging. It also helps make essential
corrections to images such as white balance, high light reduction and applies lens corrections and image straightening.

I've use it go through my back catalog of stock images and it's paid for itself by allowing to put up images for sale which would have been
difficult to process with Photoshop or RAW file convertors.
on 30 March 2014
This is a massive step up for those who want to organise as well as comprehensively edit their photos, and would encourage all budding photographers to invest in this software.
on 10 December 2013
This is the best editing and archiving software on the market for amateurs and professionals alike, I have used it since the first version and it keeps improving.
on 28 May 2014
Good tool, interface is a little clunky in places but once you are familiar with it then its power becomes apparent.
on 17 October 2013
If you own an SLR, and are serious about taking great pictures, Lightroom is simply an essential part of your post-processing workflow. You don't need to be a pro to get a lot of value out of this (I'm not!) - but boy it can turn a half-decent picture into a pretty-damn-good picture. The ability to work with RAW (or if you're a Nikon owner, NEF) files gives you options you just don't have with JPGs: the ability to change your white balance, exposure, to pull details out of a shadows and bright areas easily, not to mention the large array of preset filters - and all changes are non-destructive. A must-have for pros and serious amateurs alike.
on 27 March 2015
Fantastic programme for photographers of all levels. masses of youtube videos showing you how to use it and a great book by Tony Northrup available called Tony Northrup's Adobe Lightroom 5 which is a brilliant.