Style Name: Coffee Table|Change

on 18 April 2015
Love the corona range. Easy enough to assemble, delivery on time.
Very satisfied with result!
Really good piece of furniture
review image
on 24 June 2011
Given the low price for this item I am very pleased with the quality. If you do not have an electric screwdriver, which I don't, beg, steal or borrow one as there are a lot of screws used to construct it.
on 24 February 2014
My Daughter put this together without any problems at all not even with the drawer! It is a lovely piece of furniture and suits my lounge matching with the other Corona furniture I have got. After reading quite a few of the reviews I very nearly did not buy this! I am so glad I ignored them.
on 20 September 2011
Delivery was quick, that's because I believe they can't wait to get rid of this product. It turned up covered in a dark wax that got all over my clothes. It's self assembly but the holes for the dowels were in the wrong place, other parts were damaged and the whole thing looked like it had been made by a blind apprentice! I've seen pallets better than this. I could not wait to get rid of this rubbish.
on 11 April 2014
I'm absolutely disgusted with the customer service I received from this seller, and the damaged goods I purchased.
I bought several items From this company, on the 29th December,2013. I spent almost a thousand pound on various items. Once delivered I stored them flat in my bedroom, until my new sofas arrived on the 9th April 2014. Having laid new carpets and new sofa sorted I proceeded to build the tv cabinet. It had a large chunk of wood missing off the side panel, but as it was going in the corner, I though oh well. Today I put the coffee table together. On almost completing the build, I discovered that the top of table panel was split in to. I phoned the number on the invoice, only to have a woman tell me that, despite it just coming out the box, I could not have item replaced because it's four months old. I still have other purchases in the delivery boxes unpacked, apparently if they too are damaged, there is nothing I can do. How can this be. I'm so distressed about this situation, I'm not rich, and I've had to work and save hard for this furniture, just to be told it's tough. So angry right now. I'm totally disgusted.
33 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2012
This item is good value for money. Not too difficult to put together (it comes flatpacked.)It is attractive with a little bit of detailing coming from the metal studs that need to be hammered into the wood. The drawer is small but ideal for remote controls, coasters etc.
on 12 October 2013
Table developed a huge split after 3 days, company sent me a new table top, wrong size, and different fittings. I placed the new table top on top of the table, after 2 days, this also developed a split. Contacted the company again, they said they would refund me £15 - REFUND NEVER ARRIVED. I have had this table now for 3 months, various splits in the wood, to be honest it's only good now to put on the bonfire on Nov 5th. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
on 28 January 2014
great looking coffee table.quick and easy to assemble. i would deffo purchase more in this style/range. delivered exactly as promised
on 13 September 2011
the corona coffee table is great for its money, easy to fit together but added wood glue for extra strength especially the draw only because flat packs draws normally need extra help.great service and quick delievery, packed well for delievery and arrived unscaled. looks great thanx.
on 31 July 2011
I am very pleased with the Corona coffee table. It is good solid wood and well worth the money paid.Corona Coffee Table