Material Type: OtherSize: DoubleChange

on 29 November 2013
Ordered this thinking it would do as a 'spare' because it was so cheap - but, pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Initially thought it seemed quite thin fabric but once I'd washed it, ready to use, it was lovely soft cotton and felt good quality. It looks just as good whether you use it tartan side up or stags head side up. Really nice, would definitely recommend it.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
Delivery excellent - product arrived before the emails to tell me it had been despatched! Agree with other reviewers in that fabric is rather flimsy, although I love the pattern. Not sure how well it will wear.
on 14 January 2014
This bedding is absolutely superb, and ideal for the festive period. I have always been a great fan of Catherine Lansfield designs
on 11 September 2014
Absolutely love this bedding!! Never disappointed with catherine lansfield products. Only gripe is that in the picture the cover looks a purple type colour where it's really brown. Still looks fab though!! Def recommend
on 17 January 2014
Great item, lovely quality, love it, as described, thank you. Would highly recommend.
Cant think of anything else to say!
on 24 March 2014
Love it! Looks a Slightly different colour to the one in picture but hubby and I think it looks really great.
on 4 August 2014
Everyone who sees this bed linen asks where I got it from. Only one gripe, the bedding does tend to crease when washed and needs ironing even if tumble dried. All in all I am happy with it and have ordered more so I have one on and one in the wash.
on 2 January 2015
It's amazing! I adore mine. So cosy and so country and rustic ❤️
review image
on 30 December 2013
The colour of the sheets is actually a coffee/beige and not a purple/mauve. They have a kind of tweed effect under the stag print. some people complained about the thickness but I think they are average.
All in all I like them but I am disappointed about how different the colour was.
on 6 January 2014
I like the design and am happy with the quality of the product I was not happy about the colour, it was advertised as a lilac/purple shade and the colour that turned up was beige.