on 25 November 2015
Very good 'intimate' lube. I spilled some on the cat; it took us three days to catch him.
on 3 May 2016
The Darth Vader of all lubes, uncompromising, strikes fear into the user, leaves a bitter taste in the mouth once he's left and like Darth himself had taken a light sabre to my genitals. Seriously baffled by this product, like a mixture between wall paper paste and PVA glue, made me sore, felt like I'd been rubbing cilit bang into my bits. Need to use fist fulls of the stuff it drys up so quickly. Utterly incomprehensible how this can be passed of as a luxury and sensual lubricant. PVA milk exfoliator would be more accurate. The bottle cunningly stylish and well designed.
on 4 February 2014
This is so Silky and long lasting....not sticky and washes up easily. Users are "blown away" by how smooth it is and how it makes them feel. No other product matches the quality of "Liquid Silk". Thank you.
on 13 November 2015
Brilliant product. Will definitely buy again. Don't need much and lasts well. Does have a slight smell to it but for what it does doesn't bother us. Does not leave any sticky residue and washes off easy.
on 13 July 2016
Works really well, good size and doesn't require constant reapplication. Doesn't smell of anything and feels nice on the skin. Only issue is the plunger is a pain if you want to put it in your bag and take it away- you have to waste a shot to screw it back down. Will be buying again
on 18 May 2015
Product is superb but can't say the same for the dispenser. There are no indicators on the plunger top, but please note that they unscrew to release. (Grip the cap firmly when unscrewing.) One of the two I bought was seized solid and would not unscrew at all.
on 16 May 2015
Feels great, not sticky at all once it's been in your hands it leaves them feeling so smooth along with other areas! Great for masturbating with I used it with my new dildo and it makes it so much easier, so handy that it's a pump bottle too. It does the job very well so I would highly recommend it. Love that it looks like cum too <3
on 14 March 2016
The lube itself is very good, but the bottle is so bad that it compelled me to write my first review in over six years.

To close this bottle, you have to push the nozzle down and twist it (like a soap dispenser). This is causes A LOT of lube to squirt out which is wasteful and messy. It's also tricky to get the thread to catch when you're twisting it shut, so you often have to try more than once (wasting even more lube). This leads to other issues with this product.

Forget the idea of having this lube on the bed beside you; (as I said above) opening/closing is both messy and frustrating, and leaving it open while it's horizontal will cause it to leak!

If you store it horizontally, the lube at the end of the nozzle dries and clogs up. You'll need to clear this before use which is (again) a bit tricky and frustrating.

This bottle is clearly designed to be perpetually stood upright and rarely closed (i.e. for soap/handwash). Lube bottles often need to be easily open/closed during use, and for storage. Therefore, this bottle is unsuitable.

I'd rate this product 5 stars if the bottle was significantly improved.

Message to Bodywise: a simple flip-cap style bottle (link below) would be a drastic improvement, I'm now having to buy one myself to put the lube in!

[...]
on 7 November 2015
Very nice lube, doesn't go on forever like many reviews seem to say, but lasts twice as long as the clear ones I tried before, me and the girlfriend prefer this stuff, looks like cum which is a nice touch, and leaves skin feeling moisturised :)
on 29 April 2016
I've used a lot of lubes in the past, ID glide was by far my favourite and the highly rated Super Silk is absolute garbage imo. I decided to try something new as the white lube does look pretty nice and honest to god I am taking an intermission from some backdoor fun right now to write this review.

This lube stays slippery for by far the longest, I still do need to add a couple drops of water to get it going again but only after about 7 mins, a bit better than ID glide and 10000x better than Super Silk. The colour of the lube is actually quite pleasing to look at when adding it to my friends lady bits, though as soon as it's spread out, the colour fades to transparent which is fine by me.

The dispenser is also fantastic. The pump is silky smooth and requires little effort to use. The Super Silk pump was absolute garbage, was hard to press and never came out from the first pump.

Won't bother trying other lubes from now on, pretty sure this is the best you can get.