Format: Audio CDChange

on 18 September 2013
This is a good compilation of dance tracks. But just one thing..........the best tune of the summer in my mind has been in my view Klangkarussell Sonnentanz. The fact that this compilation included this track was a big reason for me purchasing this item. What is not made apparent on the track listings here is that this is an instrumental version not the superb vocal track we are all hearing on the radio....so you are warned if you too are buying this compilation hoping for this track!
on 11 September 2013
Downloaded Summer Beats onto my phone and it was great listening while on my beach holiday. My friend also loved It. There's about 40 tracks and only a few that I hadn't heard of but these were still great beats nonetheless. Good price compared to purchasing a cd or paying for individual tracks.
on 27 November 2013
Great selection of summer songs. My friends teenage son is really into his music at the moment and he loves it, even some of the songs that he would not normally chose to listen to. It arrived quickly and was not over packaged .
on 21 August 2013
I'm not normally a fan of these compilations but this is pretty decent, there's probably only about 2 on there that I'd never listen to. Sound quality is superb, they've left them standard without doing a disgusting mix that similar albums do. For the price you can't go far wrong with your money.
on 17 August 2013
De gustibus non est disputandum...TUNES! Sometimes it is the simple things in life that bring the biggest smile to my face...Summer...Beats.
on 17 August 2013
"Veni vidi vici"-Avicii!
Definately saving space in the Marbs suitcase for this fab album! Great compilation and concept - bravo!
on 13 November 2013
This album has a great song selection...the album is really uplifting and energising, and great as a running soundtrack too
on 4 January 2014
contains a wide selection of popular tunes suitable for a music loving teen to play far too loudly on their bedroom stereo
on 12 August 2013
"Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
A phrase a true today as it was in the days of Rome. Bravo!
on 10 September 2014