4.6 out of 5 stars1,128

on 19 November 2013
The cheapest class 10 card I could find and being from a major brand was a bonus. Popped it into my Android tablet and away I went.
on 30 October 2013
Like another reviewer, I bought this for my tablet - one of the cheapest I could find, but works perfectly, with no problems to date. Nothing more to say really - very good value for money, and I would definitely recommend it.
on 2 March 2014
I installed this card in my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini so I could carry a lot of music without loading the internal 'phone memory. The 'phone set the card up automatically, the music loaded easily using Windows media player, and so far it has worked faultlessly. Recommended.
on 5 July 2014
Defective from day 1- kept registering as faulty every time phone was turned on (also purchased brand new Motorola phone from Amazon). Had to return for refund, would not recommend.
on 21 December 2013
everything is ok thank you very much. the price was good and the qualities is what i wanted from the item.
on 18 July 2014
I USE THESE IN MY IN-CAR CAMERA AN FOUND THESE AT A GOOD PRICE AS THE CAMERA DOES NOT COME WITH ANY CARD SO I PURCHASED THE HIGHEST MEMORY VALUE THAT CAN BE USED, THE LOWER VALUE CARDS ARE NOT AS GOOD A VALUE AND WOULD BE OVER-RECORDED SOONER.
on 5 May 2014
Having looked over the reviews for various class 10 32GB SD cards I selected this one. It's only after having run some capacity tests on it that I realise the weakness of this review system - different reviewers may be buying from different sellers, so, if some sellers are not selling a genuine item we are not necessarily reviewing the same product. The seller I purchased from was City of memories. Anyway the result of my test was that the useable capacity is 29GB - so possibly up to the notional 32GB capacity - I'm not really techy enough to say whether that's a reasonable difference, but at least it suggests I've not been mis-sold a lower memory card (since 16GB would be the next capacity down). However to put 28GB of files onto the card took - a good 70mins... I admit I lost concentration, so missed the end point, but I think it may have taken over 70mins and 70min is the maximum time it should have taken on the lowest acceptable writing speed for class 10 of 10MB/s. Having since looked at the Toshiba website and the Kingston one, I get the impression I maybe best to stick with Kingston for speed in future. I've yet to test the card in the sports video camera I bought for a bike cam - the camera states class10 SD, so I'll be interested to see how this card performs. I'll try and report back once I've tried it.
on 9 September 2013
A first class product, simple to use at a very good price worked perfectly. Delighted, my tablet now has tons of stuff loaded.
on 6 December 2014
the important on an SD card is to be a reliable faultless product. It is fast without any errors, it is a real 32gb card at high speed.
on 5 February 2014
A quality branded product with an adaptor. Works well and was instantly recognised in all devices tested eg phone, camera, etc.