on 15 April 2015
I am not ashamed to say that I bought this DVD for me! I am a huge TMNT fan and I adore this show. This is excellent value, all 26 episodes are here! The animation and voice acting are superb and the writing is brilliant. Lots of comedy moments and references to the 1980s cartoon series (I'm now 35 years old and that was when i first developed turtle fever). There's a darker edge to this series so keep an eye on your little ones as its not all pizza and booyakasha.
on 18 December 2014
I am a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan! In this 4 disc boxset you get all 26 episodes from the first season.
All the episodes are full of action and adventure! The ninja turtles battle all the baddies with their ninja skills, there is also a lot of jokes and comedy, this is a really good show for kids and adults.
on 9 June 2014
I loved the original series as a kid and now my 5yr daughter adores the new series and I have to agree its good!! One cartoon that we all enjoy watching as a family. Delivery was quick and reasonably priced. A very good buy
on 25 June 2015
My son is so happy with these DVDs and it's helpful too that I can put one on and clean up around him without having to stop to put the next episode on for him like I do when it's on TV. Happy with the price the item and the speed of delivery.
on 5 March 2014
Me and my son really enjoyed watching this together!
Me most out of nostalgia. I was a huge fan of the Mirage comics, but this new 2012 series is brilliant. It’s fun to see a kids show with depth. It’s not as violent as the Mirage version; the purple dragons survive the encounters in the 2012 series.
The voice acting is fantastic!

My son (7 years) love both the subtle and gag jokes, plus the action of course.

Just to wait for the Complete Season 2 to come out then...
on 24 September 2014
The new and improved version of TMNT really hits the mark; it takes what was good about the original and expands on it. The voice casting is excellent, the animation superb, and the writing top-notch.
The show has become justifiably famous for its razor sharp humour and witty one-liners, which have extra layers of meaning for adults, but never stray into inappropriate smut.
I'm 34 years old and am not ashamed to say that I watch this for ME.
on 12 January 2014
My son loves the turtles therefore this purchase was a must. It's good value for money rather then buying them individually . Would reccomend to any turtle fan, although one or two episodes might be a little scary for some of the younger viewers ( under 4s). Be prepared for lots of " can I have ... The shell raiser , a foot soldier etc" what kid wouldn't want the whole lot?!
on 16 June 2014
My 5 year old loved these dvds as a birthday present and my 11 year old sister enjoys watching them also. Plenty of episodes to keep them occupied for hours on a rainy day. Great buy and good value for money.
on 31 January 2014
The children love ninja turtles by buying this box set I have freed a lot of space on my sky box . worth it just for that.
on 12 September 2014
The only problem I have with this set (Other than my personal annoyance of DVD quality compared to blu-ray) is that there's not really any good extras on it but besides that, considering that you're getting 26 episodes for so little money I can't really call that a problem so if you're a turtle fan this is something you need to own.