4.8 out of 5 stars4,636

on 4 September 2014
With this game you can have the most quiet, innocent person laughing about genocide in 10 minutes
0Comment376 of 394 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2014
This game is an abomination that left me and my friends unable to look each other in the eyes. FIve stars.
0Comment784 of 823 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
First off. My black friend won't speak to me.
Secondly. My Asian friend won't speak to me.
Third off. My white friends won't speak to me.

It's just me and you now amazon. I love you.
88 comments1,412 of 1,499 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2014
Fantastic game, however I would not play this around family members again. That was a very very awkward christmas.
22 comments363 of 385 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2015
Made my pregnant friend laugh until she was physically sick all over the floor. 5/5.
0Comment121 of 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2014
Cannot recommend this game enough (unless you have a soul). Laughter guaranteed (unless you're a decent person). Will definitely offend most people, 100% must-buy product.
0Comment247 of 270 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2014
An amazing, evil game that has had me explain some horrible things to those nearest and dearest to me. Would recommend to anyone
0Comment132 of 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2015
If you're someone with loose morals who knows other people with loose morals, you'll likely enjoy this game. It's key to play with people who aren't idiots, as some of the cards are only funny if you're not stupid.

I'd also recommend keeping the game on the shorter side - 30-45 minutes is good. After that it can get a little repetitive. I'd also recommend mixing it with alcohol; a game played at 22.30 is infinitely more funny than one played at 18.00.
on 1 January 2016
I was asked to buy this game to play with other family members on New Years eve, The game is very entertaining and we laughed all evening, there are certainly some cards in there for shock value but the majority are ok. Just be aware this game could potentially cause offence and may not be great for everyone.
on 27 December 2015
Delivery with Amazon was perfect as always. The game is awesome, I highly recommend it. Lots of fun with friends. Great one!