Colour: Warm White|Change

on 30 April 2014
I have given this 5 stars as it is a superb light. It was delivered within a couple of days and arrived in a well packaged box. Once charged up and put in the garden, it instantly became a stunning feature, but was even more impressive when darknes fell. I have only had it for a few days but have already had positive comments about it and been asked where it could be purchased. I will definately be ordering more of these, for myself and for future gifts! If you want a solar light with a difference, then look no further than this ball light, you won't be disappointed!
on 26 March 2014
Love this solar ball is gorgeous at night going to get another one soon
We'll worth the money would recommend
on 18 October 2015
I would have given these 4 stars (bought a pair), but they are rusty already (less than 4 weeks since purchase have passed), therefore defeating the purpose of these being outdoors light. I live around London and the area is not known for its humidity at all. The little wire that holds the transparent panels is already leaking red over the "crystals" and the metal circular shapes (which have also started to rust).
They do look nice at night and give out a surprisingly powerful light. They're quite big - 10cm diameter for the hanging ball, the string is around 30cm long - and the crystals reflect the light over a wide area, and the interplay of metal with the panels creates a beautiful pattern.
on 3 March 2014
...i love it beautiful for my kitchen when i go and make milk for my baby is enough light from this its on my window, it look fabulous, love it! ...just have to change every 2 weeks the bateries , only faults...
on 18 May 2014
I received one of these as a birthday gift. But on it's own it looked a little lost hanging from the pergola. So I bought 2 more ! It has transformed the garden ! At night it looks so romantic ! Not enough light to read by, but they look pretty and are such great value.
Easy to hang and have survived heavy rain no probs.
review image
on 10 May 2015
great lights purchased 2 of them
throws out much more than i expected
look great at night
my one and only fault with them is they are going rusty already and discoloured not looking good on top especially in the day
otherwise i would have scored them a 5
I only purchased them in March and did not put them out immediately. Not what state they will be in at the end of the summer
OK, Firstly this is not going to light up your garden like Blackpool, If you are looking for something very bright and with high illumination, this item is not for you. It is however absolutely beautiful. I realised this was just a pretty item and it really is. I have two of these underneath the pergola in the garden and they look stunning. Even though the LED light is small it casts beautify reflections from the glass beads and looks fab. I would highly recommend these. Mine are under cover, I don't think they would weather well in the open elements.
on 2 July 2014
Really pretty light. I bought five of these to hang from a tree, and they look beautiful. Unfortunately, the wire is starting to rust a little, so will need to pack them away over winter!
on 23 March 2014
This light is beautiful! It doesn't illuminate the garden but it is very pretty and stays lit from dusk until dawn. Most definitely the best one I have seen.
on 3 April 2016
this is beautiful- larger than expected and it glitters away in a window area looking amazing whether lit up or not. It remained alight for a long long time after I realised I had to switch it on under the solar panel. It is gorgeous- everyone who has seen it wants one now- magical glittery crystals like having the moon at the window