Colour: Warm WhiteChange

on 30 April 2014
I have given this 5 stars as it is a superb light. It was delivered within a couple of days and arrived in a well packaged box. Once charged up and put in the garden, it instantly became a stunning feature, but was even more impressive when darknes fell. I have only had it for a few days but have already had positive comments about it and been asked where it could be purchased. I will definately be ordering more of these, for myself and for future gifts! If you want a solar light with a difference, then look no further than this ball light, you won't be disappointed!
on 26 March 2014
Love this solar ball is gorgeous at night going to get another one soon
We'll worth the money would recommend
on 2 July 2014
Really pretty light. I bought five of these to hang from a tree, and they look beautiful. Unfortunately, the wire is starting to rust a little, so will need to pack them away over winter!
on 23 March 2014
This light is beautiful! It doesn't illuminate the garden but it is very pretty and stays lit from dusk until dawn. Most definitely the best one I have seen.
on 18 October 2015
I would have given these 4 stars (bought a pair), but they are rusty already (less than 4 weeks since purchase have passed), therefore defeating the purpose of these being outdoors light. I live around London and the area is not known for its humidity at all. The little wire that holds the transparent panels is already leaking red over the "crystals" and the metal circular shapes (which have also started to rust).
They do look nice at night and give out a surprisingly powerful light. They're quite big - 10cm diameter for the hanging ball, the string is around 30cm long - and the crystals reflect the light over a wide area, and the interplay of metal with the panels creates a beautiful pattern.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2014
...i love it beautiful for my kitchen when i go and make milk for my baby is enough light from this its on my window, it look fabulous, love it! ...just have to change every 2 weeks the bateries , only faults...
OK, Firstly this is not going to light up your garden like Blackpool, If you are looking for something very bright and with high illumination, this item is not for you. It is however absolutely beautiful. I realised this was just a pretty item and it really is. I have two of these underneath the pergola in the garden and they look stunning. Even though the LED light is small it casts beautify reflections from the glass beads and looks fab. I would highly recommend these. Mine are under cover, I don't think they would weather well in the open elements.
on 14 July 2014
LOVELY AT NIGHT WE BOUGHT OTHERS FROM AMAZON THE SAME BUT FOR THE GROUND REALLY GOOD QUALITY
on 29 May 2014
I had tried a string of solar lights which dimmed and died after a few days, so thought I would try for one focal point in the garden. I am really pleased with it! It has an adjustable chain which obviously alters the height of the ball from whatever it is hung. It gives off a yellowish, bright light and looks most attractive -well I think it is. It works even on cloudy days. After bright sunlight it still works for many, many hours.It looks exactly as it is in the picture in daylight. I have had mine for three weeks and it is still going strong and I have even bought one as a present for a friend.
on 18 May 2014
I received one of these as a birthday gift. But on it's own it looked a little lost hanging from the pergola. So I bought 2 more ! It has transformed the garden ! At night it looks so romantic ! Not enough light to read by, but they look pretty and are such great value.
Easy to hang and have survived heavy rain no probs.
review image
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse