on 30 August 2013
I have had a tassimo machine for years and love the latte coffee I have had a job to get it in shops, so was delighted to be able to purchase it from amazom
on 22 November 2015
OK so apparently these are now manufactured by a different company using a different recipe. The problem is they no longer taste like a Costa Latte! Surely if it is branded Costa it must use the same recipe as the latte you buy in Costa Coffee? I'll be writing to Tassimo.
on 28 August 2013
First time for everything and this was my first time for this coffee it's got a great taste and a very smooth drink I love it. Tassimo as done it again "fantastic".
on 14 January 2016
These are the new packaging with thinner disks. They are top price but have only been getting half the volume in my latte glass......... very dissapointed. If you are reducing the volume the price needs to be reduced by at least 50%. . Have to top mine up with hot water and your drink is extremely watered down with no taste. Have used the origional ones for years. Am very dissapointed. The thicker Tassle disks were better. Tried to add photo...but site would not let me.
on 30 January 2014
Very good price at £15 what a bargain if I'd known they were going to go up in price to £25 I would of bought more!
on 1 November 2015
Why change a perfect product taste has changed not for the better but still as expensive
on 11 December 2013
Couldn't believe the amazing price of this great drink. All the supermarkets have it at £4.89 but this works out at only £3 a pack and with free delivery. A no-brainer for all those Caramel Latte lovers out there! What would make it perfect for me is decaffineated version but I can't have everything!!
on 3 January 2016
Do not like the new milk pods for caramel latte they don't fill the cup no frothy milk on top and leave sediment in the bottom of the cup. I have canceled further orders if I does not get and better I my just go back to Nescafé. me and my visitors loved the caramel latte. Did anyone else like the new milk?
on 11 January 2016
What a shame, this was a great product.. Absolutely ruined, Costa should look in to this, putting there name on such a sub-standard product .. It now tastes synthetic. Had this on subscription, now cancelled. Will be looking for alternative make too Tassimo.
on 6 November 2015
I should have read the reviews - these are now pretty bad. Very much comparable to those powder sachet lattes that my parents drank on camping holidays in the 90s so so that they didn't have to store milk.