on 17 August 2014
After getting my galaxy S4 screen glass fixed previously, and the shop using a cheap imitation screen to repair my phone (which broke after a week and damaged the digitizer as well) I decided to purchase a GENUINE replacement screen and digitizer for my S4 and repair the phone myself. After ordering the screen and digitizer from this seller and receiving the order confirmation I realised the parts were being shipped from Hong Kong which raised my suspicions of the product being genuine straight away however I remained optimistic. Unfortunately when the screen/digitizer arrived I was very disappointed to see it was in fact an inferior quality imitation part. Don't get me wrong it works fine but if you use your device to watch videos or take pictures you will definitely notice the lack in quality, the colour is poor, blacks are very blocky and distorted and overall not as sharp as an original screen. This is an expensive inferior quality replica being sold a genuine Samsung product you have been warned!!!!
on 30 August 2014
This product totally met my expectations.
After approximately 10 minutes I had my mobile working again.
Lots of videos online showing how to do it, and no special tools required.
on 26 January 2014
The part is definitely original, with warranty and it works like a charm. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the ridiculous price. With shipment, its, almost as much as the phone itself! I do not think that is fair. Nonetheless, you can still save a few bucks in installation.
on 28 June 2014
Reads other reviews, a bit dubious because of the negative ones as this is an expensive piece of kit, but everything worked out well. It was delivered very well protected and I fitted it easily enough with the help of youtube. It took about three weeks to deliver but I didn't realise until it arrived that they come direct to you from Asia.
on 12 August 2014
Great looking product. Black but without the diamond pattern on the frame (which I prefer) and it also comes with a leather effect battery cover. The "clean black" screen and leather effect battery cover make for a very posh combo, it should be made standard (the diamond texture is girly and blingy, just wrong. Mine used to be the white model and now my phone looks better than ever.

Only nocking a star off because at nearly £120, it's a little too expensive and the packaging was poor and under protective. Shipping was very quick but then again, it should have been since postage was £4.59!
on 4 February 2015
This screen arrived 4 days earlier than expected, in perfect condition. The seller had it in bubble-wrap and wrapped in plastic. It was the exact fit for my Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 (just as it is described on the product's page). Bonus, it comes with a set of tools to replace your damaged screen, which I found that were adequate enough to repair my phone.

Thank you for this perfect product. You made my day and my year (to say the least).
on 11 December 2014
I have just replaced my broken digitiser in about half an hour and it seems to be working with no problems. In my case the glass was smashed and the digitiser was completely broken (i.e. all black & touch sensitivity). Ordered on Saturday and it arrived on Wednesday.

Let's hope the product can stand the test of time.

Product was well packaged and came with Samsung branded 'film' as if I was opening a new phone.
on 8 July 2014
Awful packaged perfectly nice screen protector opn the phone then on careful inspection the digitizer under the screen is crack and the glass coving it is coming loose at the top of the screen, after i fitted it the screen just showed green this had clearly been dropped in the warehouse and still sent out, i chose the most expensive option via prime so i dont end up with this $%^& rreturning it and waiting for a refund what a joke
on 2 August 2014
Good quality screen. I ordered this to fix my mums s4 screen after she dropped it although READ THE DESCRIPTION as i did not relies when ordering that there are actually two different types of s4 screen models luckily i ordered the right one. Easy enough to fit by watching the youtube vids. Delivery took about 2 weeks as it was shipped from china which i did not relies, that's the only reason 4stars.
on 8 October 2014
Ordered this on friday and it came on tuesday. Really pleased with thr quick delivery and the phone screen was perfect. Dont understand why there are bad reviews on it. If you know what your doing with it you'll be fine. Easy to assembly and only took 3 mins to do by my boyfriend who works with phone tech and computer tech :) totally work 5 stars