on 23 August 2014
A must for the minecraft fan. Fun set of the characters. well packed and fast delivery.
on 15 September 2014
Got this for my daughter and she is really enjoying them. The only negative is that the paint on the wolf rubbed off on the first day.
on 14 September 2014
Arrived very quickly, used amazon locker service which works brilliantly. Figures are a good size, sturdy and daughter loves them. Was the best price I'd found too.
on 25 July 2014
Fantastic wee set of characters, all moveable. I did have to return this set as they were duplicated as a birthday gift, but I was very tempted to keep both. You get six well designed characters, all neatly printed (sometimes printing of features on these things is dire, wonkey eyes etc), and well proportioned as a set. Maybe a bit steep price wise, but to be honest I think its good value. Amazon further reduced them just as I was buying and gave me super saver shipping. I think this is a must buy for Minecraft fans!
on 11 February 2015
Brought this for my son's 9th birthday as he wanted a minecraft cake so I put these on top of cake I made and he loved it throught it was cool Bless his heart .
on 7 April 2015
Even if you don't know what minecraft is (count me in) you'll love these - great quality
on 18 April 2015
Very well made! Child very happy with the design and quality of toys, spends lot of time playing with these little characters
on 22 March 2015
Great figure for any minecraft fan! My 5 year old loves these and plays with them regularly!
on 28 August 2014
These really are super models - lots of animation and detail and my grandson loves them
on 25 February 2015
These were just the job. I bought these to put on top of a Minecraft birthday cake.