on 24 November 2011
Cheap, and not very well made. Easy enough to put together. Bought a pair of these in April. They have just about survived a summer of heavy use by my football mad 9 year old son. The ground pegs are totally inadequate. Ours are held down with trampoline anchors which seem to do the job. All the thin braces have now bent ,rusted, broken, been patched and bent again, and even one of the stronger tubes received a direct hit and has buckled. Note that whilst the description on the box hints at weather resistance, the instructions inside the box advise you to keep them out of the rain.

Still we have had a lot of enjoyment out of them and if you don't want to spend a lot of money and only need the goals to last for a single summer, these will do the job.
on 15 May 2009
I have no problem with the transaction's execution and it was delivered on time. However, this product is relatively poor in quality in that it is flimsy, does not stay upright if a shot hits the post (even with the metal pins secured in the ground) and the net tears easily. I would only recommend it for the cost conscious or small children.
0Comment40 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2011
This is a great item which my son loves playing with. Very good value for money and relatively straight forward to construct.
on 26 April 2012
The goal isn't the sturdiest in the world but for the price it's great. Since setting it up in the garden our 12 & 14 year old boys have had hours of fun and everything is still in one peice
on 22 April 2009
I bought one of these for my 6 year old son. Although the price is great, I have to say the goal is very basic. Once assembled it feels very flimsy (steel stanchions indeed!) so I'm not sure how long it will last. It also doesn't have a carry bag, which makes storage a problem and we can't take it anywhere.
0Comment34 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2013
This product is terrible. I bought it because it was at such a great cheap price and then when i got i was extremely disappointing. After five days of playing with it the top and net was broken. I will never buy from this brand again. I would advise everyone who wants a goal to get a samba high quality goal for £30.
on 22 June 2010
I bought this for my 5 year old son, its ideal for younger kids but maybe not suitable for older kids. i think that its good value for money.
on 2 June 2010
i bought this for my 5 year old boy. its rather flimsy, and even with the pegs to support it
to the ground it doesn't stand up easily. my boy loved it until he kicked his ball at it and it fell down almost
every time. when he was in goal it kept falling on him. what a shame
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2013
Came promptly. Quite easy to set up, nice size for the garden and my 8 year old loves it, be careful not to tighten screws too much. Sturdy goal when up though.
on 19 September 2010
good item. i have a 2yr old and a 5yr old and it does the job. quite sturdy and good value for money. only negative i have is the delivery company. they r terrible. didnt deliver it to my address but contacted company and was very happy with their response. would recommend this item.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse