on 10 December 2013
very cute, color-changing lighting, the melodies are a must for relaxation. creates a great atmosphere. in GREECE found it at twice the price
on 18 August 2014
My baby boy is thirteen weeks and is mesmerised by the lights!! He loves this toy and it would easily send him to sleep. I wouldn't have paid £25 for it tbh would be nice if the lights changed by themselves and the orange isn't as bright as the rest but definitely glad I got it babies interest says it all :-)
11 comment34 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2013
The baby loved this to bits went to bed with no problem only took 30 mins and went off to sleep thanks will use again
on 3 March 2014
My wee boy loves this - he watches away at the moon & stars. Bought more of these for newborns since.
on 25 July 2014
Love this. The light projection looks great and the music works well for my daughter. I've used it every night to get her to sleep for a month and the batteries are still going.
on 13 July 2015
I had high hopes for this product after reading the reviews, but I'm afraid I have to agree with the reviewer who said the music is not really soothing. It has three volume settings: Loud, very loud and really really loud - none of which I felt were 'background' enough to help a baby sleep and certainly not what I would want bleeting through the house at 4am.

Also the sounds themselves are quite tinny. The heartbeep is just about ok but not a patch on Ewan the Dreamsheep in terms of soothing and calming. When I first turned it on my baby looked more alarmed than anything!

I was also disappointed that the stars display doesn't move around - I misinterpreted the description where is says 'projects around the room' as thinking the display would change or move. As it is, the static stars only really hold attention for a few seconds with my 16 month old baby. Also the light is quite bright - so if you've got it in the cot, which you have to have really for them to be able to see the stars, it makes it lighter than I would want at bedtime.

Having said all this, my 4 year old has now inherited the slumber buddy and he seems to love it. The light is more suitable for an older child that can recognise the stars and planets etc.

So my overall rating, it's OK for a toddler and looks quite cute but it won't replace Ewan the Dreamsheep for getting my baby to sleep.
11 comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2015
really good for shedding a bit of light on the situation through the night without having to turn on the light when trying to feed,
on 19 November 2015
Bought as a gift for a new baby, mum reports that it is really good and that baby loves it. Arrived promptly and well packaged
on 27 January 2016
My daughter loves watching the stars before going to bed. The red is a bit weak but the other two are lovely and bright.
on 26 October 2014
Lovely item. I only really use the nightlight as I think the music is a bit loud for bedtime but I love it all the same.