Format: Audio CDChange

on 22 October 2013
I always buy the 'Now' albums because they contain about 40% of the Chart songs I've liked that season and it works out cheaper to just buy this album rather than buy each of those songs individually. Usually I'll check out the albums associated with the artist but most of them aren't as good as their reigning single. There's a fair few decent hits on this and it's better than some previous 'Now' albums released but there's still (as always) a disproportionate amount of urban hits compared to light, fun, pop songs which everyone knows. There seems to be an ongoing trend with old hits being re-released too (I can only assume this is because they know this year's X Factor single before everyone else or that there is an artist about to bring out some cover of it). A good collection for a 'Now' album with lots of hits but still contains a few too many 'misses'.
on 10 October 2013
Great for driving on holiday. A good mix of popular songs. Easy to please everyones taste with the one cd. Now cds are always good!
on 18 September 2013
although awaiting my cd what I do know is the songs on here are awesome ..which Is why I bought it ! gutted that they didn't put any karmin on this cd and I do think there are a few other great songs that perhaps could have been included no matter still sounds great and yes I am amongst the fans of collecting most the now cds used to always get a now cd when every Christmas many years back I mean it was a family tradition when we were younger mum and dad always got us the yearly pop star annual and a now tape ..or cd lol and now I buy the now cd if the songs are good
on 27 August 2013
Once again the team from Now have managed to assemble a collection of music that summarises the current state of popular music.
Although when released these albums are fairly comprehensive, they are by no means conclusive. Many songs and tracks that may have been popular with different genre groups are not found on the album, but with well over 300 new releases every year I think that the Now crew do a fair job of including the most popular and high charting tracks from all genres that make the UK Top 40 singles chart.
on 19 June 2014
Very fast delivery. Been looking for now 85 as I have all the other nows but for some reason did not have this one. Very glad amazon exists.
on 25 July 2013
9 chart toppers just for starters. A good few others that also reached high chart positions. Good value ? You bet !!!

As with any large music collection, there will be tracks that you like more than others and vice versa. However, the makers have done a really good job with this one. Give it a whirl, you will not have to keep reaching for the button that skips tracks.

If the music is your scene, just buy it !!
on 3 August 2013
After downloading cloud player, I thought the set up of this cd would be easy but I needed to download extra programs and for some reason the songs suddenly disappeared. Luckily, the amazon staff were helpful and helped me download them successfully but before that the instructions were a little confusing. When I finally downloaded them onto my mp3, the songs were brilliant and I can honestly say I loved every one of them!
on 14 December 2013
Yes, do agree with less wasting of paper and easier packaging, but disagree with the fact that CD's arrive not wrapped in cellophane because they get scratched. This is for a Christmas pressie and the inside booklet had slid out to the edge of the CD, who-ever closed the CD caught the paper in its cover which is damaged. For someone receiving this it looks like a used CD. AMAZON please take note.
on 26 September 2013
I thought this was a good compilation - it is the usual mixture and as I quite often find, I thought CD1 was better than CD2. The thing about the 'Now...' series, is that they can only work with the music available at the time, good or bad, but in this case they have produced a good mixture of current songs. I still think this series is great value considering the number of tracks included.
on 24 August 2013
This is an excellent compilation, always including good songs. It is clear that sometimes they can not get access to all the hits but is a good effort. On this for instance I really miss "Thrift Shop" or "Can't hold us down" by Macklmore and Lewis, big hits I expected to be included and nothing happaned...in any case this collection is always...$%$ Awesome¡¡