on 9 August 2013
Arrived early, well packaged. Supplier kept me well informed of delivery. Couple of screws a bit difficult to put in to place, didn't seem to fit very well. Looks great once assembled though, and comfortable to sit in. Seems quite sturdy.
on 15 September 2013
I would not recommend this to anyone , it is very badly made and almost impossible to put together . The holes don't line up so very unsecure , we made them as we were desperate as they were being used for a garden party on the 14 th , delivered on the 12th as there was a mistake when the wrong product was delivered originally the week before .
on 18 August 2013
Really pleased just what I wanted. Hard to put together but worth it in the end good price and very comfortable. Looks great in the garden.
on 9 October 2013
lucky to get two stars, would have sent it back if granddad had not started trying to put it together, holes did not line up for the bolts two of the nut were missing all together, lucky for me I had the tools to get over it, as for the delivery well it got here in the end
on 5 April 2014
my only negative comment would be that it was quite difficult to put together. We had to use a drill to turn the screws and some of them just do not fit, but it feels quite sturdy without them.
on 9 July 2014
Looks great, is comfortable - JUST ONE BUG BEAR - This is a pain in the bum to build. Took hours, fiddly and awkard. My advice, do it on a sunny day with the beers in !!!
on 11 September 2013
Stylish seating and coffee table for our decking. Arrived much quicker than quoted. Great value and we look forward to using it on our new covered decking area.
on 30 July 2014
Not easy to assemble, looks a lot smaller than it looks in pictures , would not buy it again very dissapointed with the item
on 15 July 2014
Looks good but was a nightmare to put together
on 25 July 2014
My whole family love our new patio furniture. Comfortable to sit on, & looks fab in the corner of our patio. A great purchase!!!!!! At a good price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse