on 10 March 2013
Just the job. I have sensitive teeth and receding gums. The normal brushes were too harsh and the sensitive setting on my sonicare model wasn't very effective. Just a shame I had to buy a new and more expensive model to get these brushes, the sensitive brush heads which would fit my cheaper model weren't available in the UK.
on 22 August 2013
I bought these by mistake. I own a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush HX9112/02, not a regular one Philips Sonicare HX6902/02 FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush. The Flexcare Platinum uses different and more expensive heads. I'm very glad I can use these too though. These are about half the price of the Intercare heads.
on 1 July 2013
would really like the compact/ mini brush heads to have a sensitive option because the standard size are too large for my mouth
on 27 October 2015
I bought a Philips Sensitive electric toothbrush but when it was time to replace the brush heads I found it impossible to navigate through the masses of different types of brush heads on the Amazon website. In frustration I bought a pack of standard brush heads in Boots the Chemist as they were a special offer price - big mistake !! After using the sensitive brush head which came with the whole brush unit, I found the standard ones far too rough on my gums. I had to search again on the Amazon site to find the Sensitive heads. It wasn't easy but I did eventually find a set of four brush heads, made by Philips and not a compatible make - sold by Prestwich Trading. Now teeth brushing is comfortable again and I still have very clean teeth!! In future I will get these replacement heads again from Prestwich Trading - very quick efficient service.
on 31 January 2015
bought these heads for my Philips easy clean sonic toothbrush and they fit perfectly ,a softer clean more gentle than the orginal head which I prefer being older my gums are more delicate ,great value.
The Sonicare toothbrush works well and I've been looking for replacement toothbrush heads. This hasn't been helped by the replacement heads having a different number from the brush head that arrived with the toothbrush.
on 30 January 2014
The best value sonic brush heads I've found and an excellent product, highly recommend. This toothbrush and heads are good for a thorough clean and I was recommended to deal with gum recession.
on 9 October 2014
These are great! After using generic brush heads for a while, you realise why they're cheaper than the originals. And these original brush heads cannot damage your Sonicare brush either!
on 26 July 2015
Brush and separate order for replacement heads arrived very quickly. All good. Excellent service. I have had Sonicare toothbrushes before and find them the best of the battery-powered variety. The sensitive brush head is comfortable and gentle, yet very effective. Particularly recommended if you want to avoid damaging gums or encouraging gum recession. My only reservation is durability. The last Sonicare toothbrushes my husband and I bought, both crapped out with battery probs - well within guarantee. Philips replaced without argument, but hoping this won't be necessary with the new brush.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2014
Good value fits our philips electric brush (as expected) does what it says on the tin prefer these to the very small ones that you can get.

See one answered question