on 1 November 2013
First of all I received the order a day before I was supposed to, which made me very happy. The product itself was great and I personally have no complaints. The ride is so much smoother and it made a massive difference in comparison to my previous bearings! So, so happy with the buy.
on 29 May 2014
It came faster than I thought. excellent quality. arrived as described in the description. I totally recommend it to those who love skateboarding.
on 4 November 2013
These bearings are just the job for my home made windmill, they run so quiet especially when there is no wind about and do the job a treat, Again, I would recommend these bearings to any other sad git who makes quiet windmills.
on 3 January 2016
they are very good value and should be worth much more. i was very pleased with these as i could ride faster and smoother for much less money

would highly reccomend
on 24 February 2014
i had to order these for a friend and he said there pretty good he did say they needed a little oil first but would get them again
on 12 February 2014
Installed X 8 of these to X 2 very average skateboards and amazed at difference. A lot smoother and faster ride.
on 13 October 2014
Great bearings they have made my skateboard faster and smoother, delivery was quick too
on 29 January 2015
This item arrived pretty fast, I'm chuffed to bit with it, really good quality.
on 14 August 2014
My daughters Razor A125 scooter had it's wheels fall apart when the original bearings collapsed! I ordered these which arrived within 48hrs. On fitting she was so happy, smoother, faster and she can now ride across grass!! Make a note when removing old bearings that there is an inner shoulder so the old bearings need knocking from the inside out (pin punch), then save the spacer in the middle to put back in and push the new bearings back into place. Simple to fit and a very happy father/daughter combo... Thank you :-)
on 11 November 2014
Great for wheels that have seen some water and need new bearings..