1,582

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 October 2015
This micro SD card comes with an adaptor so that it can fit into normal SD slots. It came securely packaged. I am a technical noob so can't comment on the science bits - I do know I did not need to format it, it works and that at this price point, represents great value.

Does the job perfectly well.
on 9 September 2013
With so many fake memory sticks everywhere i thought i'd play safe and buy only from Amazon themselves as i knew they wouldn't sell fake items. Item arrived promptly and secure , our was 32gb capacity and showed just over 29gb formatted. Loaded it with over 20gb of music which plays faultlessly and is pretty fast too. Works great in my wife's Nokia Lumia 520 phone. Lifetime warranty from Kingston too (bought there p.c memory many times before) and would definitely recommend to anyone. Quality.
Purchased for use in a high performance digital camera. 'Kingston', a name well known in the memory industry, manufacture some excellent memory products. This 32GB SDHC card (and holder) is very typical of their range. Naturally, the memory card works and performs exactly as described. That's typical of Kingston Technology products.

My only negative comment, and it is a small one, is why should a memory 'chip' little bigger than a finger nail be delivered in a card envelope big enough to contain a multi-page letter? The only answer I can come up with is that as components become smaller and smaller, their packaging must remain large so that the components inside are not lost or overlooked.
on 16 August 2014
Bought this memory card for my HTC desire 610 since i was getting frustrated with the constant low memory notification and been using it for a week now and have no complaints. Delivery was within 3 working days of ordering the product even though i used free super saver delivery which i was really impressed by and properly packed. Its a memory card and does it's job and the adapter is just a bonus!
on 7 June 2016
Bought for use in a Tesco Hudl 2 tablet, in which it has been a reliable storage device. Have never had a Kingston memory card or USB stick fail yet, in over 10 years of using them. I have several similar, but slightly smaller, micro SD cards in mobile phones and other portable and fixed video devices, all working well for over 2 years.
on 17 August 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Mostly my usage of SD type cards is in various cameras so that is how I've tested/tried out this one. The micro sd card style has some benefits in allowing varied usage. The adapter card means that they can be used as full SD cards as well as it phones and the like as micro cards. Given the vagaries of files systems the space actually available is 29.3Gb.

The capacity of this card is fine however perhaps unsurprisingly given the price and the class of card (Class 4) speed is not that good. I have SD cards in both my cameras and they are Class 10 cards (Sandisk Ultra & Transcend). Using my Panasonic Gx1 for a test my Sandisk Ultra could take 10 shots continuously (shooting jpeg and RAW) before stopping to write to the card momentarily. This card managed just four shots before stopping and was unable to shoot continuously after that. Equally this card required 30 seconds after switching off to complete writing to the card.

I've had Kingston cards in the past and they have been ok - this looks like ok value for money for the capacity/price but not if speed is important to you. I guess it is possible that speed is less an issue on phones/tablets but when used hard this card will be a bottleneck in terms of performance. If I wasn't a photographer I might give it four stars possibly but I'm not sure about that - for 2/3 quid more you can get a decent Class 10 micro SD card. If I use it enough for reliability to be an issue I'll update this review.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 October 2014
These cards are great for using in dashcams.

The card itself comes in very simple frustration free packaging which means it's easy to open unlike some other cards that come in the plastic blister packs.

Compatibility is very good with these - they work great in dashcams and this has worked in every dashcam I've tried it in. It's currently in a Mini 0806 running at 2560x1080 @ 24Mbps and it's working perfectly.

It's only listed as Class 4 but don't let that put you off - that means the card can write 4MB/sec which is more than enough for use in any car dashcam. I found the Sandisk Ultra Class 10 cards had compatibility issues with quite a lot of dashcams so if possible just use something like this.
on 1 April 2016
I use this in my phone. Mostly it's been excellent, although it did develop an error after a while. I'm not sure if it was the phone or the card that caused the problem. Otherwise great, and it still functions in the phone.
on 8 April 2016
Basic and it does the Job. got it as a replacement as my previous memory card was corrupt. I thought it was my tablet but glad i got a replacement card for it. Paid about £6 for it, so great value product.
on 16 May 2014
I've never had that "memory full" message since I got this.
32GB is more than enough for any phone, and even if you use the adapter for a proper camera, 32 GB is still a lot of space!
(Especially for the price)

Just make sure your phone is not too old to handle such a large micro-SD
And make sure you set it's setting to save pictures and video's onto the micro-SD card rather than onto the phone memory.

The adaptor is great even if you're not using it for a camera
Most modern computers have SD-card ports so you can take your micro-SD card out, put it into the adaptor and into your computer (if you loose/don't have a phone-USB cable).

Thoroughly recommend