on 22 March 2014
I love this game, it is steam supported which is perfect and it is cheaper than on the steam store. Seeing as I usually use steam for all gaming that makes it great! The game has multiplayer and singleplayer, as well as a mixture. However, if you want a review of the whole game visit a review site for it, but in my opinion it's great.
on 12 December 2014
Just letting you know this also works on Windows, as it's downloaded in Steam and is attached to your Steam account.
on 3 December 2013
I expected great things from this version, whilst there are some better points than version 4, overall then pros do not out weigh the cons.
The faults that run through series still persist, the biggest being the time line. Why do they persist in starting the game with 50 year chunks, then take several goes to creat a unit, anything from 200 years in game time to create scout as just one time line example.
The worst aspects are, firstly the shear screen occupation of the graphics leaving a very small play area. Next is the inability to reduce the game to enable you to respond to emails, or take a break to do other stuff on the computer. Finally the games never ending flitting from one area to another as you are about perform actions.
It pains me to write this review as I really like the concept, but I prefer the first version I played to this one and that was Civ 2.
on 30 July 2014
Was for mac only -.- didn't refund even though i requested one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2013
This game is awful ,having to play through steam is not my idea of fun , I am not a fan of on line gaming when all I want is to play the pc .