Size: Pack Of 1Change
Price:£4.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 July 2014
I love Quinoa, so healthy and tatsty, its a protein which is great for me as a vegetarian. Very easy to prepare too and you dont need meat with this dish, get the Quinoa recipe book off amazon for more cooking ideas..
on 3 April 2014
I have a wonderful recipe for Quinoa burgers, finding black Quinoa in the shops was impossible for me. i ordered the product it arrived well packed and more importantly in the time identified
on 27 December 2014
I recently discovered the benefits of quinoa, but I only tried the more familiar white variety. I thought I'd give this black quinoa a try for a change.

If you have tried quinoa then it's packed with nutrients. It's also a good alternative to rice as it doesn't leave your stomach so bloated. This black quinoa's dramatic colour looks great on your plate. I tried it with sauteed white and red kidney beans, and the black quinoa (which I boiled seperately and then added to the kidney beans) made the whole dish look appetising.

I say "give it a try" as you might be pleasantly surprised!
on 20 July 2014
Love it! Makes me wonder how quinoa has only recently become popular. Worth the investment in good food and health. For some reason I tend to prefer dark coloured foods so buy this over white quinoa although they probably taste the same (quinoa doesn't taste of much)
on 9 November 2014
Great to be able to eat something different to potato, rice etc..
on 18 July 2015
Nice but prefer plain or red I think
on 9 May 2015
great quality! prompt delivery :)
on 16 May 2015
Lovely product. Well worth it.
on 4 December 2015