The Kodak is a very simple affair as all disposable cameras are, a point and shoot plastic lens film camera with a flash.
The camera is loaded with ISO 400 negative film, with a total of 39 exposures, a flash is here too to help with lower light photos, a basic optical viewfinder to frame your shots and that's pretty much it.

The attraction is the price (which isn't bad for a roll of film and camera) Quality wise the photos are fine for smaller prints (6x4", 7x5" around that size), running the negatives though my high resolution film scanner though showed the limitations of the lens (hardly surprising at this cost)

If you need a disposable film camera, at a fair price this is worth considering

But if you are someone who has the odd dabble with 35mm film and require better quality, ebay is full of very inexpensive 35mm cameras so it might be worth picking up a bargain compact/SLR body and buying the film on it's own. Most buyers though won't really be concerned with the quality or smaller print limitations
Pretty good for the price
on 27 January 2016
I ordered this two pack of disposable cameras to use on the night of my 21st birthday. Kodak, a trusted brand I thought, the best possible disposable camera I could buy I thought - I was horribly wrong. One of the cameras did not work to begin with, the dial just kept turning and turning rather than clicking on to begin taking photographs - 40 potentially photos lost. The second camera appeared to function as it should do, taking a photo, turning the dial to take the next etc however this was not the case. I have just had the second camera developed and a grand total of 6 of the photographs have been printed and the film shows the other 33 exposures as blanks! As you can imagine I am so unbelievably disappointed. I refrained from taking photos with my mobile phone as I thought I would have an abundance of printed photographs to enjoy. SO SO UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU INTEND TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OF INVISIBLES ROOMS WITH INVISIBLE PEOPLE IN THEM. (Would give this product 0 stars if possible)
review image
on 12 May 2015
As we are now in the digital age with digital cameras i just felt like going back in time when film was the norm, only with these fun instant cameras the film has already been inserted for you, all you do is turn and click as simple as that. The pictures when developed were good quality and a good size after all 35mm film always did produce quality pictures and now with a cheaper camera. I bought a pack of two fun cameras and never looked back, my brother came to see me last week and was astounded with the good performance and outcome they produced.
Any photo shop will develop the film for you and the price is inexpensive.
Poppy's verdict: If you want a simple way of taking pictures, no computers everything is set up for just point,click and turn then have the film developed for you with good results ? then, choose these two disposable cameras and you won't look back.
on 16 March 2016
I read lots of reviews and many seemed good. I was slightly worried due to several bad ones but decided to hope for the best. Took photos of me and friends as they are leaving school very soon and wanted to treasure the photos. I was careful due to price to get them printed (£10 per camera!!) and got them back today, HALF OF THEM DIDNT COME OUT AT ALL, COMPLETELY INVISIBLE. so many memories lost i was shattered. Thought it would be very special and only had half in the end. Photos that did come out were awful quality too, completely blurry (not because of moving just the quality of the camera and very very dark despite the photos being taken in light places. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on 26 October 2015
DO NOT BUY THESE!

I bought these for a hen party. When I went to develop the film all the photos came out either black or had a brown tint to it and they were not taken in the dark. The developer said it's because the film in the cameras must've been old. So not only did I pay £30 to get the film developed, all the photos I was hoping to use for the hen night photo album have gone down the drain!
on 13 January 2016
Although I am sure that this may have been an unfortunate one-off, both cameras received had defects with the film which ended up producing clear blanks on the negatives resulting in the loss of photos. Be sure to let the flash charge up fully before each exposure and make sure the lighting is appropriate for the shot you want in order to avoid disappointment.
on 14 August 2014
Great deal - unfortunately in BOTH of my cameras the flash was temperamental, as the battery was exhausted (straight out of the packet). This obviously effected the usability of the product and limited my shooting to outdoors. Which was annoying. is their a process to get a refund?
on 8 September 2014
Quick postage, brilliant price compared to the high street. These cameras have lots of exposures which means they last a long while - mine have lasted over 6 months and traveled everywhere with me and the photos still came out really well.
on 29 January 2014
I purchased these cameras for my nephew for his Christmas gift and he was very pleased with them. I thought that they were good value.
on 6 April 2015
I cannot rate the quality of the photos, as my daughter and her cousin are using these for a future school trip. Speed of delivery was excellent and cameras look good and Kodak reputation is good per se.